The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 07:57 PM

Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.

From todays USAToday

Teen prank known as 'fire in the hole'
If you're curious about what to expect from the not-so-greatest generation of Americans, check out this story in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette about a juvenile prank known as "fire in the hole."

Participants drive up to the drive-through window at a fast-food restaurant and throw the beverage they ordered back at the worker while yelling "fire in the hole."

WTAE-TV has surveillance footage of one worker getting hit with a load of hot sauce. “He screams 'Fire in the hole!’ and launches the drink at me," the Subway clerk tells WPXI-TV. "As soon as it hit my face, my eyes were burning. All is I could think is how could someone do this? I mean, it's just not funny."

He says his eyes burned for about 15 minutes.

"This is a big thing," a cop tells the paper. "This is an assault."

The investigation shouldn't be too difficult. Thanks to YouTube, their exploits are often filmed and then posted on the Internet. We found a number of videos, but decided not to link to them because of concerns that doing so would expose our readers to offensive language and give the impression that we condone this behavior.

I don`t even think I would call the cops if I caught these punks. It`s time to bring back good old fashion,non politically correct, ass beatings. Trash their car too,let them explain to mom and dad why the family car is wrecked.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:12 PM

Maybe it's about time we take action in a manner that has been around since before my teen years and still exists in some applications. Drive through lanes could easily install retractable tire barbs like the drive in had. I see nothing wrong with these they are designed to discourage someone from doing things of this nature. A simple posting of their use for such behavior and a notice of video cameras might just take the wind out of their sails.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Founding Member

In 1979, still in high school and before the chocolate brownies settled at my hips, I worked at a Naugles fast food place. I worked the drive thru window. I had a male customer hitting on my as I was quite a hottie back then. I did not like his advances and I had handed him his cold drink with the lid not on so securely. I squeezed the cup just right and the lid popped off. Then the soda spilled onto his lap. Whoops...... well, he never bothered me again after that. He finally took the "NO" message I had been telling him.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:06 PM

yeah an ass beating would be in order..and yeah I was a kid once too and had my share of dumb moments but throwing crap in peoples faces is not what I call just being a kid.

Maybe some time cuffed in the back of a squad car would make them think twice...then again probably not...an ass whipping would be better served

Goose
Old 08-07-2007, 09:24 PM

Way to go Sindy sexual harassment was never a good thing and I bet you got more then your share from what you have said. A little ice on the boys to cool his jets was a lot better then a visit from the cops and a trip to court. This also wasn't a random assault on an innocent victim.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:30 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Goose
yeah an ass beating would be in order..and yeah I was a kid once too and had my share of dumb moments but throwing crap in peoples faces is not what I call just being a kid.

Maybe some time cuffed in the back of a squad car would make them think twice...then again probably not...an ass whipping would be better served

Goose
What Goose said 110%.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Founding Member

Doesn't every generation say at some point, 'whats wrong with these kids today?"....
I could have not done a random act of violence like those kids did, unprovoked. I had to deal with the wrath of my Momma, Grandma and Dads belt if I did! That alone was enough of a deterrent. In addition to holding the value of being taught what my family believed to be the difference between right and wrong.
I am a good adult because of it...
Old 08-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned

Trust me........You don't have time to kick their ass. How fast can you jump through a little drive through window to catch a car speeding away?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:08 PM

Well they wouldn't go to fast or to far with flat tires now would they? Just push the switch and up pops the tire prongs. Let them lock themselves in until mom and dad get there to pick them up. If you know its coming and you chose to do it anyway you bring it on yourself. And I don’t have to get involved just show mom and dad what their precious little angel pulled to get those flat tires.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Banned

Now that's just silly. Equip every drive through in America with push button activated road spikes. What if your wating in line behind them. Close the drive through until a tow truck shows up. Talk about extreme.

Quick Reply: Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.