The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:22 PM

Hey it's not like it's going to happen but it kept us from sneaking into the drive in. Maybe just a sign that your on candid camera and can be prosecuted for assult would help. The ticket would be sent to whom ever the car is reg. to. with the snapshot.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Banned

I would rather have a camera on the employee to see their reaction. It's just soda. It's not like anyone is getting hurt. If I were the person on the receiving end I would laugh. I would be sticky until I got home and showered but I would still laugh.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Banned

they could be selling crack to kids!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:01 PM

But the other one was hot sauce, now thats gonna leave a mark...
Old 08-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Banned

Hot sauce is an extreme example used by the media to make it seem like a big dangerous national youth threat. I'm surprised nobody has blamed the Jackass crew yet.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by SindyDix
In 1979, still in high school and before the chocolate brownies settled at my hips, I worked at a Naugles fast food place. I worked the drive thru window. I had a male customer hitting on my as I was quite a hottie back then. I did not like his advances and I had handed him his cold drink with the lid not on so securely. I squeezed the cup just right and the lid popped off. Then the soda spilled onto his lap. Whoops...... well, he never bothered me again after that. He finally took the "NO" message I had been telling him.
Good for you! Being an ex-Naugles employee myself..and graveyard shift at that. I had plenty of times I just wanted to go nuts on somebody, but never got them back like that!!, Although, never being a hottie myself, 6'4'', 300 lb. male, I still wanted to jump through that window and strangle somebody, Btw, heard you did some mods, looking forward to seeing you soon, Todd (Uma)
Old 08-08-2007, 02:35 AM

why cant kids just do like i did and make donuts in front of the police station if they wanna do something crazy and dangerous? sheesh.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Goose
Maybe some time cuffed in the back of a squad car would make them think twice...then again probably not...an ass whipping would be better served

Goose
Isn't that the latest fad? Look at Nicole Ritchie. All proud that she got arrested...
Old 08-08-2007, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by rebel8ball
why cant kids just do like i did and make donuts in front of the police station if they wanna do something crazy and dangerous? sheesh.
Haha... That's hilarious...

I don't know why they would do this to fast food workers.. If they remember the car or your face, and they see you again, what do you think they'd do to your food?? I don't think there's really that much harm in it, but it's just one of the DUMBEST pranks I've ever heard! You can do way funnier without hurting somebody, like Rebel said.

I remember back in high school, we had a morbidly obese principle who looked like the clown from the 'Spawn' movie, just a little taller. Before I left, I had ordered pizzas in his name, left 8-10 boxes of twinkies on his desk, and other stuff to the school in general. NEVER got caught, thankfully. Don't know whether it was luck or just good old-fashioned prank know-how.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:29 AM

Throwing any kind of liquid in someone's face is NOT funny. I agree that this is definitely assault. While temporarily blinded from pop in your eyes, the employee could fall backwards attempting to stepo back, etc.

If this thing becomes more than a few very isolated incidences, then the drive-thru employees should keep a large cup of high-staining drink (like loganberry) next to the drive thru window and throw it at the car (whose window is open). Some of these kids will then have to explain to mom or dad how the loganberry stained the car interior. Or at least they would have a big cleanup job waiting.

I think this is just a passing fad that will die out once the perpetrators realize that most drive-thrus have cameras already and they are identified.

Steve

Quick Reply: Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.