The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 06:28 PM

My Dad Was A Police Officer And When I Was About 12 He Took Me To The Jail Cells And Told Me. If You Ever Find Your Self In Here You Dont Know Me...........
Old 08-09-2007, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by 1HotHHR
It's my belief that everyone should be hit in the head with a billy club by a pissed off cop, thrown in jail for a week end. Anyone who rides a bike should be hit by a car at least once. So they would gain some respect for the larger vehicle. If you use mace, or tazers you should have it used on you at least once. Ride in an ambulance or a police car that has to bust a big entersection and watch the idiots that don't pull over. And last but not least if you abuse someone be prepared for a good old ass whoopen. So respect others have fun and pull your pranks.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
Makes sense to me..when I was in the Guard we were hit with tear gas in boot camp. Regular Army didn't have to go through it but Guard did....man that stuff is nasty! Talk about having drool and snot uncontrollably coming out of almost every orifice of your body

No matter how big or bad ass you think you are, there is always someone bigger and badder just waiting to kick your ass

Goose
Old 08-10-2007, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by 1HotHHR
Anyone who rides a bike should be hit by a car at least once. So they would gain some respect for the larger vehicle.
Bud-Harvey
I seriously HOPE i am misunderstanding your meaning by this... learn respect for the larger vehicle... most of the accidents of car vs bike ar car driver not seeing the bike rider...learn some respect for others who have as much right as you to be one the road look twice we are everywhere, we are sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, cops, bankers, firemen, vetrans, teachers, preachers and anything else you can think of.
course if i am misunderstanding please forgive the rant...and explain my misunderstanding...

also to the rest sorry for the off topic post.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:53 AM

Maybe he means it as don't have fear in something but respect it. Like I don't fear rattle snakes but I have a great respect for them. Or I don't fear electricity but I sure do respect it.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:56 AM

I'm not condoning fire in the hole (unless it is my version because that's classic)
So what's your version of "Fire-in-the-Hole?"
Old 08-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by betterof2evils4
So what's your version of "Fire-in-the-Hole?"
From earlier in the thread:

Originally Posted by captain howdy
I should add......When I was younger my buddies snd I used to play our own version of fire in the hole. We didn't throw Coke at fast food douche bags though. We would throw stuff at each other. It would kind of be like this.......You are chilling over at one of your buddies houses or your house and one of your buddies is in a bedroom with a girl, in the bathroom taking a dump or shower, in another room watching TV, cooking in the kitchen, pretty much any inopportune moment. You would find something good to throw*, open the door or jump around the corner so you catch them off guard, then throw the object while yelling' "Fire in the hole!" and run like hell. You knew you were going to get some form of retaliation in the end but it was fun as hell! I should resurrect fire in the hole with my friends and see how fast they all get pissed at me.

* An M80 or a pack of firecrackers are the best but just about any large, noisy, explosive, breakable, or living object will work.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:31 AM

Ahah... I see...

I may just have to use your version today.... thanks..
Old 08-10-2007, 12:46 PM

Kids now a days don't have ANY discipline, I am so glad I raised my kids in the 70's when spanking was still legal, a swat on the a** does not emotionally destroy a kid! Time out does nothing.
When I was a kid in the 60's (I know I am dating myself, but proud to be raised in the 60's) kids were respectful to adults and did not dare behave like they do now. Kids today have ZERO respect for ANYONE! Back in the day of spankings and daddy's belt we were afraid to pull the sh** they pull today. There were no bomb threats, guns in schools, execution killings by kids, what has happened to the youth of today? What will happen to the future with the kids raised today?? Not saying every kid is like this but there are way too many delinquents!!

I say let the parents raise their kids not the government!!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Goose
Makes sense to me..when I was in the Guard we were hit with tear gas in boot camp. Regular Army didn't have to go through it but Guard did....man that stuff is nasty! Talk about having drool and snot uncontrollably coming out of almost every orifice of your body

No matter how big or bad ass you think you are, there is always someone bigger and badder just waiting to kick your ass

Goose
Regular Army, Reserve, and National Guard all go threw a gas chamber were you enter it, don and seal gas mask, break seal say you rank name and social security number, and take mask off. It is CS/tear gas.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by donbb82
Kids now a days don't have ANY discipline, I am so glad I raised my kids in the 70's when spanking was still legal, a swat on the a** does not emotionally destroy a kid! Time out does nothing.
When I was a kid in the 60's (I know I am dating myself, but proud to be raised in the 60's) kids were respectful to adults and did not dare behave like they do now. Kids today have ZERO respect for ANYONE! Back in the day of spankings and daddy's belt we were afraid to pull the sh** they pull today. There were no bomb threats, guns in schools, execution killings by kids, what has happened to the youth of today? What will happen to the future with the kids raised today?? Not saying every kid is like this but there are way too many delinquents!!

I say let the parents raise their kids not the government!!
At the same time adults don't respect youth and their ways nor do older generations want to realize and accept our society changing. It’s always when I was a kid or if they were raised like me. How do you expect someone to respect you if you don't respect them? To show someone respect based simply on their age is ridiculous.

Quick Reply: Time for some kids to get their butt kicked.