The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

True American

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Chizzer
I sincerely hope you're not serious.
No, we just have to watch out for the Christian crack dealers, car thieves, child molesting priests, holocaust deniers, white supremacists, and self-serving politicians.

Now, I'm not saying I classify Christianity by the above factors. I'm just saying that playing the "suicide bomb" card is as completely incorrect as all the descriptors I just used. You are classifying an entire people by the acts of a very very slim minority.
You are right...I was being sarcastic.I would never condemn any group of people for the actions of the small percentage of fanatics.But all the suicide bombers lately seem to have one thing in common.In most religions suicide is a sin punishable by eternal damnation but in one it is supposedly rewarded.You figure it out.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:08 PM

What so many miss is the point that allowing the few whiners to force in God We Trust off our money and out of our National Anthem and away from our Government is against the foundation of our Constitution and our rights? The more you give into this the more they want censored. Where will it stop? And yes I do want to be able to blurt out anywhere I want that I'm proud to be American and God bless America without being told to shut up. Apparently some can't seem to understand that the more we allow the few to dictate what we are and are not allowed to voice our opinions on the less in the future we will have the right to do and say. So just keep whining about it until your living in the home of the meek and the land owned by some other country and you have gone by the way of the last American Natives. Or read between the lines try to stand together for your freedom and your right and stand up for America and the Constitution the way it was written. And stop saying your sorry for being an American. America love it or leave it!
Old 07-21-2007, 03:10 PM

Honest, I apologize for letting the sarcasm slip by.

However, I thought the same thing you did about condoned suicide bombing/killing until I read through the Q'uran. It outlines very very specific times when force is necessary or even allowed, and none of those guidelines are currently met. The "religious-backing" of these suicide bombings is really nothing more than a bunch of over-eager zealots abusing their religion and their people.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by rcsart
What so many miss is the point that allowing the few whiners to force in God We Trust off our money and out of our National Anthem and away from our Government is against the foundation of our Constitution and our rights? The more you give into this the more they want censored. Where will it stop? And yes I do want to be able to blurt out anywhere I want that I'm proud to be American and God bless America without being told to shut up. Apparently some can't seem to understand that the more we allow the few to dictate what we are and are not allowed to voice our opinions on the less in the future we will have the right to do and say. So just keep whining about it until your living in the home of the meek and the land owned by some other country and you have gone by the way of the last American Natives. Or read between the lines try to stand together for your freedom and your right and stand up for America and the Constitution the way it was written. And stop saying your sorry for being an American. America love it or leave it!
Well put...I feel the same way.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by rcsart
America love it or leave it, or try and improve it so it doesn't stagnate and get stuck in the dark ages while the rest of the world progresses.
Fixed for modernization.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:19 PM

I'll stop posting in this thread now before I really piss somebody off.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:25 PM

See that's just it your more then welcome to make that observation you should be able to say what you feel. Who am I or any of us to tell you can't speak your mind. Just don't tell me I'm not allowed to think and feel and be pissed off that my rights are disappearing.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:26 PM

I'll completely support your right to think, feel, and speak. I'll just argue your points if I disagree with them
Old 07-21-2007, 03:27 PM

Thank you for doing so seriously.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:30 PM

I'll just say this to all the members here, I don't know you, but I love you in the lord. I Hope to see every one of you in heaven. I will be praying for all of you. =) God Bless

Jose

Quick Reply: True American