The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

True or False Game.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 09:49 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by bisho1p
The person below me has invested at least $250 in mods.
False. Have only invested $200. Widow tints and small misc. items purchased myself. Goldline springs, Billet grill (upper and lower), window vents and other items given to me as gifts (annivesary, Christmas, birthday).

T/F The person below me has taken the HHR to dealer for TSB.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by jx3
T/F The person below me has taken the HHR to dealer for TSB.
False. Had no problems since delviery October of '05, haven't even taken it back to the dealer once.

True or False: The person below me has taken minor body damage (i.e. parking lot hits, shopping cart dings) within the first year of ownership of their HHR.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:58 PM

TRUE.... darn it.... shopping cart got Molly about a month after I got her.

The person below me has meet other HHR owners from this board in person.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:02 PM

False, where are all the Michigan people?

True or False: The person below me will trade in their current HHR for the SS when it comes out?
Old 01-09-2007, 03:05 PM

False, I will keeping the HHR I own now for about 6 years, unless somthing unforseen happens.

True of False The person below me has waved at another HHR and the driver looked at me like I was from mars.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by mizzouHHR
True of False The person below me has waved at another HHR and the driver looked at me like I was from mars.
False - I've made several other manual gestures at drivers of other vehicles, but I've never waved to someone else in an HHR.

T/F: The person below me continually checks various websites to see which companies have begun offering HHR mods and accessories.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by PhxHHR
T/F: The person below me continually checks various websites to see which companies have begun offering HHR mods and accessories.
True, and I also check with local vendors. Only paydirt thus far has been my hitch. I also am continually checking for new maintenance parts becoming available ... why the hell won't the aftermarket make basic rotors, but does make pads?????

True or False: The person below me has spent more than fifteen minutes staring at the undercarriage of their HHR.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Desert Coyote
True, and I also check with local vendors. Only paydirt thus far has been my hitch. I also am continually checking for new maintenance parts becoming available ... why the hell won't the aftermarket make basic rotors, but does make pads?????

True or False: The person below me has spent more than fifteen minutes staring at the undercarriage of their HHR.
TRUE! Maybe even an hour.

True or False: The person below this didn't realize that this line had nothing to do with HHRs besides the fact that the letters "HHR" were in this sentance and had to read it again to understand it.

Last edited by HHR Forever; 01-09-2007 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:20 PM

False, but that's what I'd expect of someone who would travel over 1,000 miles to meet other HHR owners.

T/F - the person below me is totally happy with the color of the exterior and interior of their HHR?
Old 01-12-2007, 05:24 PM

False, I don't know why I got black. I wanted an 07 and thats all they had at the time. Wish I would have waited.

T or F: The person below me has a name for their HHR?

Quick Reply: True or False Game.......