The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

The Upper Room

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by TomsHHR
Keep it automotive is my opinion.
Tom, You have talked about other things than cars on this forum. Thats what makes this forum so diverse and good. I am the Chaplain for one of the largest forums in the Southeast called Hotlanta and people talk about nearly everything under the sun. But they too have a prayer section and no one is offended.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:34 PM

All I said is keep it automotive, the lounge or dungeon if for the other. I am not religeous and I keep it that way. Thank you.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:36 PM

Keep it automotive is my opinion.

Old 05-01-2006, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by PhxHHR
goldy, et.al. - I must say that these days, religion is also something that keeps people away from joining groups or forums. I was raised in a (still) religious home, and I get turned off by the "churchiness" that seems to trickle into life's everyday things. So, bottom line, no thanks!
You keep talking about religion and again that is not what this is about. I am not a religious person 1st off. I do have a faith and a belief, just like you and every other person on this planet. It may not be yours but thats okay and yours might not be mine. Is it the place for it? It is my life and many others. If that were not the case so many people would not have gone to see the Passion of the Christ.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:40 PM

All I said is keep it automotive, the lounge or dungeon if for the other. I am not religeous and I keep it that way. Thank you.
What does that meen, do we just all together just stop talking about anythig except automotive and if we do, take it to the dungeon or lounge and does that include prayer, faith and family? By the way this is the lounge!
Old 05-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Banned

I don't attack anyone. I'm strongly opposed to doing so. If me stating my opinion is attacking you maybe you're a little over sensitive. Damn straight my heart is hardened. Trust me if you saw or experienced half the s**t I've been through you would be the same way. But seriously find another car forum with a religious section, your not going to be able to. Look I lost my faith in a Christian god a long time ago and started accepting everyones faith as a possibilty. Whatever a person needs to make them happy. I personally don't believe in a god or an afterlife and I have no concern about it. I am comfortable in my mortality and not afraid of nothing after death so I don't need an afterlife. I decide what is wrong and right for me and create my own destiny so there is no need for a god.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Founding Member

Ok, this is the end of this. These kind of tensions are not needed. Awe are all adults here so let’s keep it clean!
Personal attacks are not tolerated here

Holmes Hot Ride, looks like this would be a bad idea since just one thread creates huge issues.