The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: User Name vs Real Name
I prefer to be addressed with my user name
63.64%
I prefer you use my real name
36.36%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

User Name vs Real Name

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Banned

lol! I have a hard time remembering peoples real names unless I have talked to them a lot or it's there screen name. Screen names are easier for me because it's right there in front of my face.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:38 PM

Sindy,Not sure where you went on your errand, but welcome back to EARTH.
We don`t use #s to identify each other, but, if we did, that would be your #, someone wouldn`t be allowed to add or subtract a digit because it made them feel "more cozy" with you..
I read what Snoopy said way back in #46, just had so much time left on the clock.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Founding Member

yeah, ya could call me #1 for short!
Old 11-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Founding Member

I think the judicial system should give defendants/plantifs numbers as most can associate some form of preduices to names because of stereo-types. example: Hernandez = spanish/mexican, Chu=Asian, Jerome=African-American, you get the picture...
Numbers would eliminate that.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:50 PM

I wonder what LLB would say about this.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:52 PM

Good Question Eric
I haven't heard from him in a long time. I will have to do some checking!
Old 11-26-2006, 05:54 PM

Go ahead and do that Rudy!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:18 PM

Guys/Gals, Visitors, I think this is as good a time to apologize as any. I had no idea this would do the things you`ve witnessed in the last few days to the good people on this site.
And Z-Man you`re certainly a man of your word...(although you did return 7 times)
Old 11-26-2006, 06:25 PM
LLB

Well I have been gone few just a few monhts and I can not understand what the Hell is going on. I see that Black Beauty has posted this Thread, Its a POLL Guys & Dolls just a POLL. why is there so much anger in this Thread.
User name or Real Name whats the problem The Profile is the Profile I see no problem. Did anyone see the news today, We have service men & women that are getting killed and here we are on this site showing our Anger, This is not right, Please let have Fun as the rules state.

I know we can all get along.

Eric my offer still stands, If you come to the Chicago World of Wheels then I will pay for your Entry fee. I welcome you to come and meet some of the Hhr owners that will be there. My best to you & yours.

I will have you know that the only reason LLB came back is because I have received a few PM's asking what happen to the Latino Lunch Box and for those of you who I have not met then I say this is a great site no matter what you see or hear. I do not plan on seeing LLB up on this site too often but he is still with us.

Old 11-26-2006, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by LLB
Well I have been gone few just a few monhts and I can not understand what the Hell is going on. I see that Black Beauty has posted this Thread, Its a POLL Guys & Dolls just a POLL. why is there so much anger in this Thread.
User name or Real Name whats the problem The Profile is the Profile I see no problem. Did anyone see the news today, We have service men & women that are getting killed and here we are on this site showing our Anger, This is not right, Please let have Fun as the rules state.

I know we can all get along.

Eric my offer still stands, If you come to the Chicago World of Wheels then I will pay for your Entry fee. I welcome you to come and meet some of the Hhr owners that will be there. My best to you & yours.

I will have you know that the only reason LLB came back is because I have received a few PM's asking what happen to the Latino Lunch Box and for those of you who I have not met then I say this is a great site no matter what you see or hear. I do not plan on seeing LLB up on this site too often but he is still with us.

Well said Z-Man!!

And I may take you up on the Chicago W.O.W. thing, but I would have to bring the wife so the HHR AND Camaro can come. Then I'll show you just how fast it can go. :)

Quick Reply: User Name vs Real Name