The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Wheelie7, tell us a story....

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 04:13 PM

Hi all, Took a couple days off for relaxation, I didn't go anywhere for 3 days, just relaxed at home, my master Jose always goes to the movies with his mother, and they take her car, so that gave me time to relax.

Today, I went to take Master Jose to church in the morning, it was nice and sunny in the morning, but then all of a sudden, GUSH!!, Heavy rain downpour comes down!, the rain clouds came out of nowhere! ...but it lasted about 2 hours, It's once again sunny now, and I am dry...Weird weather!

I get the feeling that I'm am going out again in a couple of hours...Master Jose always grabs a bite to eat on Sundays...He may be Watching NASCAR racing right now..Let me check..

***Wheelie waves his antenna and takes a peak at where Jose is from his frequency waves, he gets a signal, and turns it into a picture on his DIC and sees Jose Watching Nascar***

YEP!!, He is watching NASCAR, Its going to be over soon, so Ill be working again in a while.

I'll drop by again soon!, Have a good day everyone!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 07-29-2007, 09:31 PM

I am back everyone, My master and I have returned from Wal Mart, I spent about 3 hours talking to the surrounding cars around me, we had a pleasent chat.

Tomorrow, I am being informed by my master that his mother is planning on taking me to work with her, she loves my handling! =).....So I will once again work tomorrow. I wonder what will be in store for me..=)

By the way, My master was a bit frustrated after he finished watching his race, apparently, his favorite driver's car was knocked out of the race, and a person by the name of Tony Stewart won the NASCAR race...oh well, at least a CHEVROLET won it! =)

Talk to you all soon!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 08-13-2007, 10:57 AM

Hello everyone, Glad to see you all again!

What a week I had!, 1st, my master Jose drove me into some kind of wet dirt after he ate at a restaurant, I now have a streak of dry dirt on my left side, to tell you the truth, I really can wait to be washed, I kind of like the dirt streak on me, I feel like a 4x4 wearing it!

Then Master Jose drove me to a diffrent church so he can see a new preacher..he wanted to go to all 4 services, but unfortunately, he was only able to go to 2 of them. His mother took me to an outing with their neighbor to a big mall plus other little stores. it was a wonderful time.

I met this cute little baby the other day, he was a baby of 1 of my master's friends...the little one decided to climb into me and explored my radio knobs, heehee, he was so cute. I have a feeling I will see him again soon. the baby also has 2 older sisters, Master Jose used to babysit them, and now they are good friends.

This past week has been hot, the temperture hit 100 the other day, Woo!, I needed some shade!, but the weather has cooled off since.

Ok, I have to go now, Master Jose wants to go to Wal Mart..AGAIN!..Heehee, I think Wal Mart is Master Jose's 2nd home..HAAHAA...see you all later!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 08-18-2007, 06:34 PM

Hi Everybody!

Another relaxing week for me, I really did't do anything this week, mostly because Louisiana experienced a major heat wave and tempertures got into the triple digits, Master Jose is disabled and can't work, so he really didn't have to go anywhere. just Church and bible study.

Next week may be a diffrent story tho, Master Jose is tracking Hurricane Dean and is ready in case we have to get out of it's way, I checked the weather reports tho and it's unlikely that it will come to us. but we cant let our guard down yet. Master Jose will stock up on water and other supplies just to be safe.

Today was rainy today, I got a shower and my dirt streaks are gone...MAN!!..HEEHEE! ..I liked those streaks of dirt!..Oh well, maybe Master Jose will drive me into some dirt again..HEEHEE!

See you all soon!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 08-21-2007, 04:11 PM

Afternoon all!

Just thought i'd pop in for today and see how things are going!, Master Jose is planning on joining in here as a PREMIUM member, so I am happy about that.

Today was a nice day, Usually Master Jose goes to bible study, but he took along one of his best friends to it too, after that, I took them to eat at a chinese restaurant, but what was interesting about that was he allowed his friend to drive me! , and she was SOOOO happy!, she kept on complementing master Jose how nice I drove, so smooth!!..HAAHAA!, that made my day!, Master Jose suggested to her that maybe she should get 1 of my siblings, and she is thinking about it! WOW! i couldnt help to show off my abillities!

We may go out again later today, so I will be very busy today and maybe tomorrow too!

Ok, I'll see you again soon!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 08-27-2007, 11:53 AM

Hey Everyone!

How are you all?, are my brothers and sisters treating you well??, I hope they are, we HHR's are committed to making you do this... ..HAAHAA!!

I had an intresting week. My master's brother decided that he wanted to take me and Master Jose to Baton Rouge to get to know that city a little more...now, Baton Rouge is about 60 miles from where we live...and I had a little less than half a tank of fuel. so off we went...

1st stop we went to was a restarurant called MACARONI GRILL, It is an itallian restaurant that according to my master, is a place where they serve very delicious food..hmmmm..I wonder how delicious?..I bet it doesn't beat Shell Gasoline!!..MMMM..MMMM!!

We then went to a big book store place called Barnes and Noble's, we stayed there for about an hour. THEN it was time to go home...

I heard my master say to his brother that he wanted to get gas for me, but his brother said I could make it home, my headlights widened when I heard that!..I did make it back home...but now I had only a quarter of a tank of gas.

Well...I was HOPING master Jose will fill me up the next day, which was Sunday....I decided to give him a GENTLE reminder by sounding my chime and putting the words LOW FUEL on my DIC...I KNOW he realizes now that I AM HUNGRY!!..heehee....Well, he started heading to church.....he passed up 1 gas station...OKAY...maybe he will go to the next one....2nd gas station shows up...and we PASSED it....my headlights widened again...UMMM....MASTER...FUEL!!..REMEMBER???...I put the words LOW FUEL again on my DIC...we make it to his church and he goes inside...

OK..Now I am VERY worried!...I KNOW i will not make it back home with the fuel I have in my tank...and you know what?..I WAS RIGHT!..when we started going back home..Master Jose pulled in front of a little store next to a market and I was out of gas... .... ..I TOLD YOU MASTER!!!

Well, Master Jose ended up calling Chevrolet 24 Hour Roadside Assistance and the nearest fuel service was going to take about 45 minutes to come to where Master Jose parked me, so we had to wait untill they came, i distracted Master Jose with some music to pass the time.

Finally the service truck came and put about $5 in gas in my tank to get me back home....Master Jose filled me up with fuel soon after..Im all full now...What a relief! ..but what a weekend too!!

oop!, my master's mother needs me, I have to take her to the clinic today..so I'm off!, See you soon!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 08-27-2007, 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=Wheelie7;190131

1st stop we went to was a restarurant called MACARONI GRILL, It is an itallian restaurant that according to my master, is a place where they serve very delicious food..hmmmm..[/QUOTE]

totally agree with you it,s a very good restaurent i went there in 2002 when i was in Detroit.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:08 PM

I'll bet Master Jose pays more attention to you now ...
Old 08-27-2007, 09:53 PM

HAAHAA!, I HOPE he will pay more attention to me...I forgive him tho.

You know, I think Master Jose thought that I could make it back home, it was only about 15 miles to get home, and he must have thought i had about a gallon of fuel left, which he may have thought that I could go another 30 more miles ..but NOOOOOOOOO....I had less than that..and wound up running out of gas on the way home! ..oh well...I made it home now, and now I am full with gasoline!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 08-27-2007, 09:57 PM

Wheelie what kind of tag are you wearing in the Front?

Quick Reply: Wheelie7, tell us a story....