The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Wheelie7, tell us a story....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 10:06 PM

Hi Karen!

That tag I have on the front of my picture is the name of the dealership I was bought at..Rainbow Pontiac/Chevrolet....but master Jose has since removed that tag and now I have a personalized blue plate that has WHEELIE on it..my name!. ...When my master buys a new camera, he will share new pictures of me with you..my look has changed somewhat..and very soon, Master Jose is going to dress me up like a NASCAR race car..HAAHAA, Master Jose LOVES car races, and he thinks I can beat those race cars..HAAHAA!

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 09-05-2007, 08:28 PM

Hi All,

I'm here because I have to tell you what happened to me yesterday..

Yesterday, Master Jose's brother cut the grass in the early morning, when he was finished, I was a little frustrated, Why??, Because when he was done, My whole right side was completely covered in dry cut grass!, I mean ALL of my right side was covered!, Master Jose did not notice untill today, Since he parks me on the far left side of the lot, he did not see my right side,..well, when he came out of the driver's seat and headed toward the restaurant to eat, he walked around the right side of me...and...well, you should have seen the look on his face when he saw me..It was like this...

Then he said "Wheelie!!, What happened to you????"..I replied...."Master....no comment."

Well, Master Jose said he was going to wash me tomorrow, hopefully, I will be clean again like I was 2 days ago..HAAHAA

Well, That is what I wanted to get off my undercarraige....I'll let you know If something else happens to me this week, HAAHAA!..

Untill Then,

Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 09-05-2007, 09:35 PM

Hi Wheelie, Its me, Fiji, you are probably not used to me having a name yet because my owners took their sweet time naming me. I just wanted to let you know I have been told about your stories and really like them. I can't fit in the house and its really hard to type with 17" wheels so my owner is writing this for me. I'm sorry to hear about the grass incident I know how you feel, everyweek the people how take care of my area blow dust and junk on me and my master has to dust me off or give me a bath if its really bad. Anyway keep up the great work with your writings and my owner Jim wants you to know your new lock knobs are on their way. Oh it feels so good to have the window down and the drivers arm out the window without accidently hurting them. Did Jose ever find his camera? I wanna see more pics.
Take care and drive safetly.

Your distant relative for somewhere down the road,
FIJI
Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 PM

FIJI!!!, Nice to hear from you!!!

My beloved relative, My master DID find his camera and is trying to find the right time to take more pictures of me, I feel sorry for him because whenever he is ready to take them, something bad always happens or comes up. but the pictures WILL come.

Thank you so much for giving master Jose the same prize that the winner of the contest won, he was so greatful, he really wanted to win, he was so determined, I was cheering him on, when he lost, I felt so bad, I tried to cheer him up, but when he found out that you were sending him a prize too, he got happy, again, I thank you.

Fiji, did you know that you can use your antenna to grab the internet signal that your master is using?, YOU CAN!, just find the signal with your antenna and you can type your messages remotely from outside your master's house, That's what I do.

Well Fiji, I must go now and rest, Tomorrow I have to take Master Jose to the doctor clinic, he needs a check up. I will write to you and the group soon, untill then, please drive safely, protect your master at all times., and above all, keep him content.

With much love,
Wheelie Chevrolet, your relative in Louisiana.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 PM

Hey everybody!!, I'm back from vacation!, I took some weeks off and just spent some time with my master, we went to the lake and had a picnic, and then Master Jose's mom and I went on a short trip to Slidell Louisiana, where she went to pick up of hobby materials for her quilling projects, She is very talented.

I now have some wonderful news to tell you about...I now am EMPLOYED!!! ..not just as Master Jose's transportation, but now I will be delivering chinese food to major businesses around my home town!, Master Jose got a job as a delivery man at his favorite chinese hangout, I will also have my new musical car horn installed tomorrow, so I will be going to work and singing as I do it! HEHEEHEE!!.

Along with my usual trips to Master Jose's church and Walmart, I've been busy, but have also been enjoying my vacation. I will let you know when my new musical horn will be put on me, and I'll send you all a sound clip of it!, Master Jose's dream will finally come true, he has always wanted a Calvary Charge horn on me, now the cartoon car that he has always liked when he was a child will now be realized, except, it wont be on a red volkswagen beetle, but rather a Blue Chevrolet HHR..ME!!

See you all soon!!

Love,
Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 09-19-2007, 10:17 PM

Wow, congrats to you and your master!
Old 09-20-2007, 08:10 AM

Good Luck with your new job Wheelie
Old 09-20-2007, 08:50 AM

Wheelie, I forgot, make sure that Master Jose remembers to check your food out if you DING, DING, Low Fuel!
Cold Chinese food no good.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:03 AM

Heehee, thanks for the congrats and good luck ..Im very excited about the job, and as I understand it, Master Jose will get paid $5 plus any tips he gets for each delivery, that $5 is for my gasoline, I think thats a good deal, $5 for each delivery?, thats around 2 gallons of tasty SHELL Plus fuel here..MMMM!!

In about 2 hours, I will head to the auto shop and will get my new musical horn installed, I'M SO EXCITED!! ...Master Jose's friends all are laughing at this, his friends told him.."You and your toys Jose!", Which He replied, " My toy??, This isn't for me!, It's for Wheelie!" ...and they were like.."Suuureeeee Jose!" HAAHAA!!

I have to get ready now!, see you all later!

Love,
Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 09-20-2007, 06:58 PM

Hi all.

Just to give you a report, Master Jose was not able to get my musical car horn on me today.. ...we went to Mobile One Autosound to get an estimate on the installation of my horn and they quoted him a price of $125.....Master Jose doesn't have the money right now for it....sigh...

But he is talking to some of his family members on trying to get a LOAN. so hopefully I can get it installed soon.

Oh well, At least I visited the neighborhood mall here..HEEHEE

I'll let you know when I will be trying again to have my horn put on me...so untill then, see you soon!

Love,
Wheelie Chevrolet

Quick Reply: Wheelie7, tell us a story....