The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Who's on MySpace??

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
What the hell is the point of Myspace? I don't want anyone to get mad, offended, and defensive either because I actually don't see the point. I'm not trying to be a d**k, I'm just hoping for an explanation. :)
another tool to start drama......
free dating service..........
find old buds from highschool.......

i made a bogus account just so i can look at chics pics up there
Old 10-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Banned

Yeah my wife got into finding all her old friends on MySpace. Now I have to hear all of her boring high school stories about people I don't know or care about. She keeps trying to get me to start my own MySpace because I am always on it fixing hers when she screws it up or updating it for her. Maybe one day when I'm bored. About the only use MySpace serves me is product advertising and recent info on bands and movies I like.

Last edited by captain howdy; 10-12-2006 at 06:44 AM.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:01 PM

I had no idea you guys were on myspace. Unfortunately they blocked myspace at owrk because since everyone was on it they werent paying attention to the flights airborne. What groups are you guys in at myspace? When i get home tonight ill start sending emails. Myspace is fun but it tends to get to be a pain with all the band invites etc... Otherwise it aint bad
Old 10-11-2006, 08:53 PM

Ronzo's space on Myspace
Old 10-11-2006, 09:27 PM

Ok here is my reason for having an account.............
A teenager who signed up. I found out and thought it might be a good idea to sign up and find out what the hell it was all about. Did not do anything with it till I found a few hhr owners, then a couple of people from work and some old high school friends found me.
I do not even bother going on unless someone sends me a message.

So capt there is one reason for having an account. May seem lame but with all the BS out there better to see what your kids are doing then not worry about it.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:54 PM

now lets all sit in a circle, pass the binger and sing "Kum Ba Yah"
Old 10-11-2006, 11:05 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
www.myspace.com/kwjm

Only reason I have one is because the Son and D-I-L have one and said we "...absolutely needed to get an account..."

Eh!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by modestohhrclub
www.myspace.com/kwjm

Only reason I have one is because the Son and D-I-L have one and said we "...absolutely needed to get an account..."

Eh!
D-I-L??? I'm afraid to ask what that means. Better yet when i get on myspace ill email you and ask
Old 10-12-2006, 12:08 AM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Hehe.. right on!

www.myspace.com/kwjm

Last edited by Nor-Cal HHR Club; 10-21-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:34 AM

Dunno......... I have no time as it is with the store, its website, this forum, a renegade forum, a home theater forum, modding the cars, washing the cars, doing the laundry, doing the dishes, keeping daughter Katy and wife Sally happy, working on photos 'till the wee hours, rebuilding computers and making them talk to each other ( Thanks Sally ), Putting up web galleries for Brownies, Soccer, Wedding, Scanning in 150 years worth of family negatives, and photos, caring for four to eight cats, ......
.............ad infinitum.........., Sleep? What's that?

Myspace seems like a big can 'o'worms. Good for the trendoid young who think the world revolves around them And I imagine anybody who has time on their hands, which is not me.
Heck you cannot even really navigate the site until you register. I searched for friends, but found none. Since everyone seems to use silly screen names like Harpozep, how would anyone find anyone? I mean everyone uses alias'.....

Besides, like Mike at SoCal says, the account will bring in too many emails of questionable worth. Yeah, I know , I could use some new hotmail etc. email account, but then it is something else to bother with.
As I say, great for folks with time on their hands. Maybe in some other life....................

Quick Reply: Who's on MySpace??