The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Whos your dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 08:58 AM

Marathon Chevy
Rivers Ave
N Charleston, SC

Acutally dealt with several there. I told them I was looking for a Dayton Blue, LT with a 5 speed and nothing else really. I did specify that I did not want Sirrus or XM or leather. Told them the only options I wanted was the boards, gray interior, and fogs. They looked for a few weeks and found the one I bought over 700 miles away. Had the boards and gray interior. But no fogs, it does have the upgraded mats and smokers package. I have since added fogs to it. They did not charge me to bring it here. And it never got a dealers sticker on it. After I picked it up (at night), I found the bumper cover damaged, antenna missing, no mats, no smokers package, no cargo net, and only one key (two fobs). It had been sitting in the back of this small lot for over 9 months. They tracked it down for me. They repainted the bumper cover (can't even tell they did it ). They got all the missing items sent up here.

Since then, I added the Carriage Works lower grill, 20% additional tint, hitch, stainless steel tip, Pilot Navigator 4" fogs, hard wired my Excort 8500 x50 radar in so it will shut off when you switch off the ignition, vent visors and a stainless hitch cover from Christmas. Now if it would just stop raining, I could take some photo's.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:57 AM

Larry Roesch Chevrolet Inc.
Bensenville,il
Good Experiences,great Service,i Would,and Have Reccommended Them
To Many People.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:15 AM

Stitch came from Paddock Chevrolet in Kenmore, New York. EXCELLENT service and nowhere near as scary as the next closest Chevy dealer to me (Fuccillo Chevrolet on Grand Island ... Billy scares me.).

http://www.paddockchevrolet.com/
Old 01-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Desert Coyote
(Fuccillo Chevrolet on Grand Island ... Billy scares me.).

http://www.paddockchevrolet.com/
Is that the same guy we have here in Rochester whos catch prase is,"It's HUGE!" and likes to give away bobble head dolls of himself? Mine came from Spurr Chevy in Brockport. The only reason I chose them is because they had the HHR I wanted (minus leather ) on their lot.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Is that the same guy we have here in Rochester whos catch prase is,"It's HUGE!"
The very same, only here he also talks about partying on Chippewa and tends to do radio ads sounding EXTREMELY hung over. He scares the hell out of me.

I might also add I've seen Billy *in person* when my wife had advance tickets to the Buffalo Auto Show last year. He's even scarier in person.

Last edited by Desert Coyote; 01-04-2007 at 10:38 AM. Reason: added information
Old 01-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Desert Coyote
The very same, only here he also talks about partying on Chippewa and tends to do radio ads sounding EXTREMELY hung over. He scares the hell out of me.
Same here. On his ads around here he talks about partying in South Beach for some reason?!?! We are nowhere near Florida! He is also involved in some radio station or something according to his ads. He sells either Hondas or Hyundais around here. I can't remember which because I try to tune him out when he comes on.

Last edited by captain howdy; 01-04-2007 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:17 AM

Like Desert Coyote, I bought my HHR at Paddock Chevrolet. The sales department is very good, especially my salesman, Eric. he even told the prep guys NOT to put a dealer sticker on it because he said he didn't think I would want one.

Can't comment on the service department as I haven't had to take the HHR in yet. Also bought our 2002 Venture at Paddock and it never had to go back to the service department for any repairs.

Fuccillo Chevrolet on Grand Island comes across (to me) as obnoxious on their ads. I didn't even consider buying from them. They make the claim to be the largest dealer on Grand Island, which doesn't mean much since they're the ONLY new car dealer on Grand Island. They remind me of the dealers in the 70's which would have the obnoxious, loud ads. I think Fuccillo has a series of dealerships across New York State.

Steve
Old 01-04-2007, 12:58 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
American Chevrolet here in Modesto, California... Dwayne was our dealer.

He is the most helping individual person I think we've ever met. He was great when we had our tire slashed on the side-wall and we needed to get a replacement from Nevada.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:15 PM

I bought my hhr from Friendly Chevy. I can't lie it was great but I also work there so I'm a little bias.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:18 PM

Bought mine from Feld Chevrolet-AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Bought Bonnie's from Weber Chevrolet-great dealership in everyway so far!!

Quick Reply: Whos your dealer?