The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

why we need a death penalty (man kills daughter after she unplugs xbox)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 08:42 PM

I have alot of cousin who fell victime to the the prison cycle and your right PC doesn't protect all if they want you they'll get you, the people who run the "society's" in there will send some one into PC just for that, if he was part of a street gang n that became publized on the news it brings bad image on them not like they dont have it but they feel stealing better then that and they will get him garuntee, even in the shu they'll get em'
Old 10-06-2006, 10:10 AM

Here is one of my favorite examples of Prison justice....

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/28/in....ap/index.html
Old 10-10-2006, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by RUDEINC
Here is one of my favorite examples of Prison justice....

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/28/in....ap/index.html

CARLISLE, Indiana (AP) -- An inmate serving a life term for molesting and killing a 10-year-old girl named Katie somehow got "Katie's Revenge" tattooed across his forehead, and prison authorities were trying to determine how it happened.
"If I had to guess I'd say it's a statement from the inmates," he said Wednesday. Neace said he has no idea whether his late daughter's distant cousin, who is also serving time at Wabash, played any role.
Ya think......
Old 10-10-2006, 08:47 AM

Have y'all heard about the lady that beat a man, W/ Her BABY???

Hang on, I'll get the story for ya.

ERIE, Pa. -- A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

"The baby was swung at the individual that she was arguing with," Erie 4th Ward District Judge Tom Robie said.

The baby was critically injured in the attack early Sunday, said District Attorney Bradley Foulk.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name and gender were not released, was taken to a hospital in Pittsburgh. Authorities did not identify the hospital, and the baby's condition Monday was not released.

Four other children were removed from the home by child welfare officials, Foulk said. The oldest of those children was 8 years old.

There was no immediate indication whether the man Graham is accused of attacking was the baby's father.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

Distributed by Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by solman98

Ya think......
LOL, Now that's some payback!