Maintenance and Upkeep Discussion HHR maintenance tips ranging from oil change intervals to brake pads and everything in between.

The Best Wash For HHR

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by 09 Silver Bullett
Hyper, you need to wash your vehicles!
Some people drink some people smoke for stress..... I wax and work in my man space!

It has paid off this year as I got an Ames Performance top 5 ward at the Pontiac Nationals at Summit Racway Park this year out of 575 Pontiacs It is the largest Pontiac show in the world. I had to have my buddy bring the trophy home as it would not fit in my car. Last Sunday at Summit Racings BOP show I a Best interior and was one of the runners up for best of show. My buddy got best engine and he has $70K in his car. I have no where near that invested.

I have done better this year than ever. Must have been the stress!

The cool part is the Ames award came on Aug 8th. I picked the car up at the dealer new on Aug 7th 1985. I never imagined I would still have the car let alone be showing it.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by hyperv6
Some people drink some people smoke for stress..... I wax and work in my man space!

It has paid off this year as I got an Ames Performance top 5 ward at the Pontiac Nationals at Summit Racway Park this year out of 575 Pontiacs It is the largest Pontiac show in the world. I had to have my buddy bring the trophy home as it would not fit in my car. Last Sunday at Summit Racings BOP show I a Best interior and was one of the runners up for best of show. My buddy got best engine and he has $70K in his car. I have no where near that invested.

I have done better this year than ever. Must have been the stress!

The cool part is the Ames award came on Aug 8th. I picked the car up at the dealer new on Aug 7th 1985. I never imagined I would still have the car let alone be showing it.
I hear ya & congrats! Sweet looking rides!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:30 AM
ret

I use pinesol dilluted in water. Makes the car squeaky clean and smell nice. Doesn't appear to have any affect on my Ice Wax job.