Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

g2g Table Rock Lake/Branson

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 09:20 PM

g2g Table Rock Lake/Branson

Me and Pat were talkin and just couldn't help but make plans on driving down to Table Rock Lake (Shell Knob, MO) and then have a run to Branson. Its a sweet drive, about 45 minutes from Table Rock Lake.

We'll head down Friday the 8th and head home Sunday morning.

Bonnie and me will stay at her Mom's house on the lake and there is a small resort, really a place with about 12 cabins about a 1/4 mile down the road that's right on the lake. If ya like fishin, plenty on the lake!

Pla-Port Resort

Bonnie's known the owners for years so if anyone is interested let us know.

We could even pitch in and rent a boat for the day onSaturday and then drive into Branson that night. Or we don't have to make any plans at all.

Figure we could all hook up here and then convoy down!

All are welcome. Even if its just us Pat and Rita. We're going so come on! After all, we are the "Run Region"
Old 08-18-2006, 09:31 PM

sounds like it will be a fun time
Old 08-19-2006, 02:49 AM

I know this is short notice for y'all and its a long drice for many. We're mainly going to scout Branson for next year's 2nd Annual. Just thought we'd throw it out to see if anyone wanted to go too.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:01 PM

For anyone who's thinking of going, this is the response we got for Pla-Port:

Here are the cabins I have available for Sept 8 & 9.
Cabin 2: $60.00 a night for 1-2 people....$74.00 for up to 4. It has two bedrooms with a queen size bed in one and a full size bed in the other.

Cabin 4: $60.00 a night for 1-2 people....$74.00 for up to 4. It has two bedrooms with a queen size bed in one and two twins in the other.

Cabin 5: $90.00 a night for up to 6 people. It has two bedrooms with a queen size bed in one and a full in the other...two twin beds and a full off the kitchen area...and a twin bed off the living room area. It has a bath and half.

These 3 cabins are smoking and pet friendly.

Cabin 7: $100.00 a night for up to 6 people. It has two bedrooms...one with a king size bed and a twin...the other with two full size beds. It has a bath and half. It is non smoking and no pets. This cabin I may or may not have available. I have someone interested in it for that weekend and they are suppose to get back with me this weekend. If you are interested in it...let me know and I will get ahold of these people and see what they came up with.
Again, just throwing the info out. Not an official run just a g2g and scouting trip.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:10 PM

MIke those prices are great, I am finalizing the plans now, but I had to work today and again tomorow...important project...wonder why I am working on it...hahaha!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 11:37 PM

Wink You da man

Because your the MAN Mr. Get It Done
Old 08-20-2006, 09:18 AM

My wife and I are going to be in Branson the week of Oct. 2 thru Oct. 5. I'm really looking forward to it, I really miss Missouri.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by El_Guapo
My wife and I are going to be in Branson the week of Oct. 2 thru Oct. 5. I'm really looking forward to it, I really miss Missouri.
We're gonna be doing lots of events, you can always be an unofficial member of the Mid-Central!

We're also looking at doing a big event at St. Louis International Speedway. But that's long range planning!
Old 08-20-2006, 12:51 PM

Awesome..!! I'll check in from time to time... Springfield/Branson is only about a 5 to 6 hour drive for me, and St. Louis is around 3 to 4 hours, so I would always be willing to make the trip for any event you guys put together... One of these days I hope to live in MO again, so its kind of still home in my heart...!!
Old 08-20-2006, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by El_Guapo
Awesome..!! I'll check in from time to time... Springfield/Branson is only about a 5 to 6 hour drive for me, and St. Louis is around 3 to 4 hours, so I would always be willing to make the trip for any event you guys put together... One of these days I hope to live in MO again, so its kind of still home in my heart...!!
Any time you're passing through let me know and we can get together.

Quick Reply: g2g Table Rock Lake/Branson