Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Great Meeting All Of You!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 08:18 AM

Great Meeting All Of You!

Well, I can't beging to express my feelings on how I feel after meeting everyone yesterday. I made lots of memories, that's for sure.

I would like to try to put together a kind of address book for anyone who would be interested. If you would like to be included and would like to share your info with the others who want to share, please send me a PM with your name, spouse/significant others name, your address, birthdates, anniversary date (if applicable). I like to send cards (via US mail) and would like to include everyone that I met on my Christmas card list! Please, do not feel obligated to do this. I know some won't feel comfortable, and that's ok with me. I'll see you all again anyway!

Until we meet again, enjoy life and take care of you!

Robin
Old 10-22-2006, 09:09 AM

Another great time !!! I had a blast..
Old 10-22-2006, 09:31 AM

We had a rip roarin time as well!!! thanx again to all! OH and thanx for the sign Nibor its in the garage on the wall already!!
Old 10-22-2006, 09:42 AM

I had a blast! Thanks so much everyone for a great day!
Old 10-22-2006, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rolyat1955
Well, I can't beging to express my feelings on how I feel after meeting everyone yesterday. I made lots of memories, that's for sure.

I would like to try to put together a kind of address book for anyone who would be interested. If you would like to be included and would like to share your info with the others who want to share, please send me a PM with your name, spouse/significant others name, your address, birthdates, anniversary date (if applicable). I like to send cards (via US mail) and would like to include everyone that I met on my Christmas card list! Please, do not feel obligated to do this. I know some won't feel comfortable, and that's ok with me. I'll see you all again anyway!

Until we meet again, enjoy life and take care of you!

Robin

Hey Big Mama
I also had a Blast from the moment you arrived and I received a Big Huge Hug and Kiss from you & yours . Well at least a huge hug from Bob. HA! Ha! Ha!:twothumbs
I hope you now understand on what I was talking about. No matter what you hear or see on our region Threads or Post's. We are the MOST ENTERTAINING REGION and has the most Fun, Crazy loving bunch of people you will ever meet. I am very happy and proud to know the Up-Side Down Taylors
Old 10-22-2006, 10:10 AM

Oh my god it seems like everyone is on the site as I speak this is so cool. Mybe we should of just kept the party going last night. I hope every one makes the world of Wheels on the 27th of Jan 2007. It will be Great tro See everyone again. I will have you al know that my Lite Um up Trophy is sitting on my Desk next to this screen to remind of of the Super day I had on the 21st of Oct 2006. Thanks every one for a Great time and lots of laughs, as you all know I love to make people Laugh, I know we all need more laughture in the world.

Oh yea Nova thanks for getting us home quick and safe last night love you Bud.

I am glad that everyone enjoyed the Italian Sausage Ummmm Good
Old 10-22-2006, 10:57 AM

What a fun day/night!

Food enough for TWO meals. Got to see the great people I met at the run in Peoria! Got to meet a whole new group of cool people!

It doesn't get any better than this! (At least not until we do this again at Wotld if wheels! )
Old 10-22-2006, 11:30 AM

Hey everybody.I was in the black GTO that drove by.I went out to see all the burnout marks from our GTO meet we had there a few weeks ago and to my surprise i see a bunch of HHR's.I was gonna stop and chat it up but had to get back home.Lots of nice rides,especially the black one with the black wheels with a polished lip.Nice.Well just wanted to say hi.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by rynesgto
Hey everybody.I was in the black GTO that drove by.I went out to see all the burnout marks from our GTO meet we had there a few weeks ago and to my surprise i see a bunch of HHR's.I was gonna stop and chat it up but had to get back home.Lots of nice rides,especially the black one with the black wheels with a polished lip.Nice.Well just wanted to say hi.

Well rynesgto we were checking you out when you drove by I waved at you hoping you would stop but you drove off, Yes please next time please stop by, You would be surprised on how much you would have in common with alot of us. Some of us have older cars then yours and they can even go faster. So please watch the Threads and see when we are going to be in you neck of the woods again and please stop by. Your ride did sould very Cool.

Da Z
Old 10-22-2006, 01:17 PM

Sorry i missed the wave.I must say it did look cool iwth all of the HHR's lined up like that.When we had all the GTO's there we just pulled off into the grass and there were some other cars so we were kind of scattered.Did any of you guys add to our burnout marks?

Quick Reply: Great Meeting All Of You!