Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Great Meeting All Of You!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Novadiecast
I think it was sound after you made the circle. You wound it out a little in 1st gear and it sounded great. Must be a Flowmaster!!!!

We all noticed you, wish you would have stopped. Maybe next time.
Nah,no flowmaster.The sound is from LT Headers with no cats with a SLP Loudmouth catback and an HPE S-Cam.I let the RPM's climb to about 4000 after i left the stop sign.I wish id of stopped to have one of them sausages i saw in a pic in another thread.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:21 PM

Well,

I would like to thank everyone for all the great food, and the people who took time to cook. Everything was delicious and Z-Man's sausages were great (have to watch how you phrase that).

Pam and I had a great time and we met great people. She doesn't get weekends off very often, so this one was really special. I thank you all..

Don
Old 10-22-2006, 08:06 PM

We also would like to thank everyone for the great food and great time. Took us awhile to get home since we had to stop at Culver's in Princeton and look at the cars there for their run. Got to say a proper farewell to Robin and Bob too.
Also gave some info on the site to a Black 2LT out of Spring Valley, Ill. She said she wished she would've known, she would've been there.
I will try and post pictures by tommorow night.
ps: James, I left my cd of pics from the Peoria show on the table in the meeting room. Any chance of getting a copy of that?

Ed and Peg
Old 10-22-2006, 08:09 PM

Ed, glad to hear ya made it home safe. It was great seeing ya again!
Old 10-22-2006, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by iowa1960
We also would like to thank everyone for the great food and great time. Took us awhile to get home since we had to stop at Culver's in Princeton and look at the cars there for their run. Got to say a proper farewell to Robin and Bob too.
Also gave some info on the site to a Black 2LT out of Spring Valley, Ill. She said she wished she would've known, she would've been there.
I will try and post pictures by tommorow night.
ps: James, I left my cd of pics from the Peoria show on the table in the meeting room. Any chance of getting a copy of that?

Ed and Peg
I actually picked them up off the table~wasn't sure who they belonged to. PM me your address and I'll send them out tomorrw!

Glad we got to say bye to you both! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Rolyat1955
Well, I can't beging to express my feelings on how I feel after meeting everyone yesterday. I made lots of memories, that's for sure.

I would like to try to put together a kind of address book for anyone who would be interested. If you would like to be included and would like to share your info with the others who want to share, please send me a PM with your name, spouse/significant others name, your address, birthdates, anniversary date (if applicable). I like to send cards (via US mail) and would like to include everyone that I met on my Christmas card list! Please, do not feel obligated to do this. I know some won't feel comfortable, and that's ok with me. I'll see you all again anyway!

Until we meet again, enjoy life and take care of you!

Robin
BUMP
Old 10-23-2006, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by rynesgto
I never did a burnout,unless another loud black 04 GTO came driving by.Tires get expensive.Everytime someone on the street told me to burn out i would,now i tell them to hand me 400 dollars for tires and il do them all day.

I hear that man i get that when im in my chevelle all the time!!! OH and by the way I got a whole bunch of ribbing from Z man (sausage vendor) about your GTO smokin my chevelle!!! so we may have to take them up to Byron some time!! LOL
Old 10-23-2006, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfreak
I hear that man i get that when im in my chevelle all the time!!! OH and by the way I got a whole bunch of ribbing from Z man (sausage vendor) about your GTO smokin my chevelle!!! so we may have to take them up to Byron some time!! LOL

BTW,Nice Chevelle.I always wanted a 70 Chevelle or a 69 Camaro.The car is pretty much done for the year.As for the track,shes a mid to high 12's car its just a question of my driving skills.Its a very hard car to launch and its really heavy,sitting at about 3750lbs with me in it.Your chevelle stock or what?I have yet to lose to an old school muscle car,but most of them just have headers and stuff.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:52 PM

close to 525 hp small block with a built 350 turbo with a 3000-3500 stahl convertor (so it dosent lurch thru stop lights!!) and a fresh 3:73 12 bolt posi it launches real hard but tops out fast with the 3:73`s but my car is also very heavy as well havent had it to the track yet but im guessin mid 11`s? (hopefully mid to low!!) LOL Loved the stout sound of the GTO made me wanna run home and grab the chevelle but i was havin to much fun with my HHR BUDS!!

Old 10-23-2006, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Hey Big Mama
I also had a Blast from the moment you arrived and I received a Big Huge Hug and Kiss from you & yours . Well at least a huge hug from Bob. HA! Ha! Ha!:twothumbs
I hope you now understand on what I was talking about. No matter what you hear or see on our region Threads or Post's. We are the MOST ENTERTAINING REGION and has the most Fun, Crazy loving bunch of people you will ever meet. I am very happy and proud to know the Up-Side Down Taylors
My face is still sore from laughing and smiling so much....we had a great time with everyone...even you Robin .

Quick Reply: Great Meeting All Of You!