Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Where's All My Mid-central Bud's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 02:17 PM

Where's All My Mid-central Bud's?

Haven't seen any postings in the Mid-Central area for over a day and I'm just gettin' worried! Hope that all is ok with everyone. We're just great here in the QC, wanting the weather to quit raining so the Lil' Red Devil can get a much needed bath!

Anyways, just wanted to send out hugs and kisses and thinkin' of all of ya's!
Old 09-13-2006, 02:45 PM

Oh well I'm okay just working hard, Everything here is flooded but still working hard, Oh yea Thanks I need Hugs & Kisses.

See you next month on the 21st.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:02 PM

Thumbs up Hugs and kisses back

We are just fine here in Peoria, I'm sure Pat is BUSY as a bee at home and at work. I went today for a Endoscopy...what fun that was! It seems ok knock on wood. I'm a little sore. Can't wait to meet you two..your hubby looks like me in a small way. See you soon
Old 09-13-2006, 03:07 PM

We are here, just quietly checking things out, thinking of things for the Winter Run since the Fall Run looks very well planned (the committee did very well) and making some inquires for the Big Run, gotta' make a couple of calls tonight to a couple of prospective sites, planning a couple of flyers (in my mind) and actually doing some work too!!! We are also planning the final menu for this weekend, so the next couple of days should be nuts !!! I will post the menu for the housewarming probably tomorrow...For those of you who don't know, my wife and I are having a housewarming Saturday and a good number of the great people from the Mid-Central region are coming...amazing, in such a short time the people form our run have become like family...wait better, I like all of these people...my family ...well. If you are going to be in the Peoria area Saturday let me know you are very welcome to come, we even have off street parking for the HHRs...hahaha
Old 09-13-2006, 03:13 PM

Thumbs up Friends

Yea..you never know when you meet someone for the first time, (from this forum) that they will turn out to be one of your BEST friends Almost like a brother . Best friends a hard to find!!
Old 09-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Banned

Hey everybody, I heard there was a PARTY in Peoria Sat., anybody going...
The B/B told me, he`s going, anyone else...
This is a roll call type thing...
Old 09-13-2006, 05:45 PM

We are GOING!!! Coming from the QC, I-74 all the way. We had maybe planned on going to Branson to meet GDZHHR, but we have put over 4000 miles on our HHR in the month that we've had it so we are opting for a short trip (90 miles) to Peoria! Yahoo....can't wait!
Old 09-13-2006, 07:23 PM

B/B I'm going but the Z-girls can't make it but the Big Boss might come. See you there.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:31 PM

B/B or THE CRUCK, and all of you who will make the trip, please make it a safe and fun drive to the open house. I will be slightly busy, but, I will be there in thought. Pics please, PAT!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2006, 08:01 PM

wish i could make it Pat!! but i have prior commitments with the muscle car show at whitneys and that will give me a chance to work on Toby the manager!! I`m gonna take a copy of the flyer there and have them put it on their activity board that everyone that gose there can see!!! hope to wrangler a few more hhr lovers that way!! hope to see ya`ll soon Tony

Quick Reply: Where's All My Mid-central Bud's?