Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Wi J tuner bash

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 06:54 PM

Wi J tuner bash

(to mods..i know i already posted this in the north central part, but i wanted to let people who are also close to WI (like IL and IA) know about this event as well, if this is a rile infraction delete it if you must)

Hey guys (and gals) id like to take this time to personally invite each of you to my groups big event of the year. id really like to be able to see some of your lead sleds out there showing off what can be done to one of gm's more stylish cars in recent memory. this is held at the same time as Automotion
http://www.wisdells.com/events/automotion.cfm
if you have any questions let me know on here. or sign up on our fourms and ask away

2nd Annual Midwest J-Body Gathering
May 18th-20th 2007, Wisconsin Dells, WI

SPONSORED BY: WI J-Tuners Car Club, JbodySource.Com, Meguiars, California Car Dusters, Oznium.Com

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Friday:
Arrive at your choice of accommodations ?pm
Meet & Greet @ Riverfront Parking Lot - 8pm-10pm
Eat @ IHOP - 10pm-11pm

Saturday:
Meet up @ Riverfront Parking Lot for Automotion Car Show - 8am-9am
Attend Automotion Car Show @ Noah's Ark - 9am-1pm
Lunch @ Denny's Classic Diner (NOT Danny's Diner) - 1pm-2pm
Go Karting @ Fast Track Go Carts - 2pm-3:30pm
Mini J-Body Car Show @ Riverview Parking Lot (trophies & raffle prizes included; Car show entrants must be set up by 5:30pm; Raffles & Trophies ceremony begins at 6pm; must be present to win) - 3:30pm-6:30pm
Supper @ Ponderosa - 6:30pm-8pm
Cruising/Hanging Out on the Strip - 8pm - ???

Sunday:
Meet up @ Riverfront Parking Lot for Rural Cruise - 9am-10am
Rural Cruise (To Castle Rock County Park & Back; Grilling out @ The Park) - 10am-1pm
Mini-Golfing @ Timber Falls - 1pm-2:30pm

SPECIFIC SUB-EVENT INFO:
Mini J-Body Car Show:entry into the car show is $5
As of now, there are just two classes, J-Body Class (cavalier,sunfires) (1-3) and Other Class (1-3). Possible other classes (depending on # of Preregistrations): Best of Show, Peoples Choice, Best Exterior, Best Interior, Best Engine, Best Audio, Split between Pontiac J's & Chevrolet J's or 3rd Gen and 1st-2nd Gen; Additional Split in Other Class, etc...).

Goodie Bags:
Given to those that enter the car show. Prepays automatically get one. Day of show is until quantities run out.

Raffle Prizes:
$1 a ticket; $5 for 6 tickets
Prizes include but aren't limited to: Meguiars 16oz Quik Detailer Bottles, Meguiars 25 Wipes Quik Interior Detailer Bottles, (2+) Event T-Shirt(s), Cavalier Modifiers, Additional Car Wash Products, APlusPerformance.com Gift Certificate, (2-6) WIJ-Tuners.org Decals, Some Possible J-Body Products, (1) WIJ-Tuners.org Calendar

Rural Cruise:
Starts at Riverview Parking Lot and heading up to Castle Rock County Park. Get out stretch and relax. Have a few burgers on the grill. Head back to the Dells to Timber Falls for Mini-Golfing/Final Goodbyes. Day pass is $3 per car for the park. (included in prepay)

ACCOMODATIONS
Host Hotel & Campground are still being determined. Info will be up shortly.

PREPAY REGISTRATION
Prepay registration is $25. This will get you Car Show Entry, Ticket for Raffle, Goodie Bag, Event T-Shirt, Day Pass to Castle Rock County Park. Prepay Registration ends April 1st.

To Prepay Register, Go Here: http://www.wij-tuners.org/eventprepay
To See who is all Prepaid & Registered, Go Here: http://forums.wij-tuners.org/index.php?showtopic=1490

FOR MORE DETAILED & THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO PLEASE VISIT THE WI J-TUNERS FORUMS AT:
http://forums.wij-tuners.org/index.php?showforum=38
Old 01-06-2007, 07:15 AM

Hey, this sounds like a tune up run for the Big Run in August, I think I am going up for this anybody elsw nt to go ?
Old 01-06-2007, 09:43 PM

This might be fun