Problems/Service/Repairs If you have a problem with your HHR, want a tip on repairing or performing a particular service to you HHR here is the place to post!

Alarm goes off with Remote Start

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by CHV_FRK
Fiero_Freak
We've been having a few problems with our HHR too, but at least the dealer gets to fix those... That's more than I can say for the Fiero. :) I've just got back into my Fieros... Working on too many other things.
Best of luck with your issue.

Dana
Dana, be sure to get out the Mid-Central threads. We've got a big event August 12!
Old 07-28-2006, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by CHV_FRK
Fiero_Freak
We've been having a few problems with our HHR too, but at least the dealer gets to fix those... That's more than I can say for the Fiero. :) I've just got back into my Fieros... Working on too many other things.
Best of luck with your issue.

Dana
Very cool! I know we have at least one more PFF'er here who now has an HHR. And I have found in the last few days a few more over there who now have HHRs that may not be here yet. There was recently a thread with a comparison of the Dodge Caliber and the HHR. Of course I threw in a couple of pennies... IN the end I think the HHR won out on PFF.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:40 PM

You beat me to the punch Yeshua, I was just checking Chev`s location.
Two things, (1) if you hold any buttons down for a period of time , the panic alarm kicks in. The auto start feature actually has a short delay, between the time you push the button the second time, and the actual start sequence. Try pushing the buttons normally, twice, see what happens.
(2) If that PFF club has 13,000 members, just think how many members we can expect over time. Theres gonna be a lot more HHR`s made then there were Fieros. I still say we need something to indicate Year-One membership Before it`s too late ... I wouldn`t doubt that there`s a "2007" owner reading this RIGHT NOW...
Old 07-29-2006, 10:22 PM

Black Beauty, I think you may have nailed it. I think we were just holding the start button down too long. If we release it as soon as the engine starts to turn over there is no alarm. Thanks.