Problems/Service/Repairs If you have a problem with your HHR, want a tip on repairing or performing a particular service to you HHR here is the place to post!

Is Customer Service Dead?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 04:52 PM

Is Customer Service Dead?

The Chevy people on this thread have tried to help me resolve this issue I have with Hanlee's Chevy in Davis, but the sales manager is not returning their calls. I finally touched base with the people they escalate it to, only to find that they can only make another call. Then they'll call the dealership GM, and so forth and so forth.

The dealership has already lost my business - does Chevy want to as well?
Old 08-28-2013, 05:35 PM

BBB. Or a letter directly to the Owner of the dealership, turns out some of them actually read their mail. Gen Mgrs don't necessarily care about anything except profit. Owners care about pub.

Addressing Chevy Customer Service in this forum is not going to get you anything. If you don't get results directly with them you are not gonna get results with sideways communications. And frankly, most of the people here already have an HHR and are reasonably happy, you are not going to influence anybody's buying decision.