Problems/Service/Repairs If you have a problem with your HHR, want a tip on repairing or performing a particular service to you HHR here is the place to post!

Wobbling at acceleration/vibration when breaking/Bad A/C

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 07:39 AM

Unhappy Wobbling at acceleration/vibration when breaking/Bad A/C

I've seen some old post about this has anyone had this issue with the 2007 vehicles and what was the issue? I have a wobble when I accelerate it happens at 25 and 50 so it really doesn't matter. It is worst going up hills. I also have a vibration that started last week when I break and wow is it bad on the interstate. The dealership had someone try it last week and he felt the wobble but said he had NO idea. He than goes on to say I haven't driven much of these so maybe they do this. YA RIGHT they are suppose to wobble. It is in the garage as we speak. I also have issues with the AC working when it wants to. It gets cool but not cold. I gave them the TSB on this issue because mine does NOT have the protective piece behind the grill and I see dings in my radiator already. Love the car but boy I'm starting to think I got a lemon.
Things it has been in for in the past month.
1. Recall - not a big deal they all have this
2. Vibration in the roof panel, Velcro came undone
3. fabric pulling away from sunroof
4. Wobble when accelerating
5. Vibration when breaking
6. AC works when it wants
7. Sandblasted panels which GM is investigating.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:26 AM

Garage called boy I must have a purchased a lemon. Something wrong with the axles so they are ordering the part (wobbling). Rotars have issues (vibration) fixed those. And the A/C of course they found nothing wrong but they are ordering the piece to put on the back side of the grille so rocks don't damange the radiator.