South Pacific CA, NV, HI

2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 09:18 PM

So we won't need Tags for the cars? I wondered why no one replied re this - okay, well I can still do name tags.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:24 PM

Hey Cheri,

Talked to Tim Earlier and the Tags and Signs are Covered ! As Far as Any Responses, Don't Fret, I Feel as if I'm Typing to Myself Sometimes !

See Everyone Soon ,
Old 10-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by pappa_smurf
Ahh, I get it, we sign in when we show up so we can all receive our tags and raffle tickets (free lunch, just joking). I seem to remember signing in the last time. Registration sounds official and organized. I was late last year because I stopped in N. Hollywood to pick up the ex. That left me taking the 5 and the 91 freeways. Plus had to stop in Walnut to see her daughter.
Hey, it was my first G2G, and I had no idea what to expect.
So Tim, is there WiFi at Tom's?
Not sure on the Wifi, LOL. But yes the registration should go well. As soon as you park and get situated, you go and register, that is when you get the goodie bag with all the stuff. We need to get everyone's info so we can keep in touch, more to come. Todd (Uma)
Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 PM

The SoCal group has done a fantastic job on the prep for this G2G. Congrats to all involved. We have already booked our overnite stay in Corona before we heard about the Hotel that Tim posted earlier, sorry. Also have Googled self serve car washes in the Anaheim/Corona areas, the central valley bugs are not allowed to join us at Tom's or AJ's
Old 10-13-2009, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by TEB-HHR
Also have Googled self serve car washes in the Anaheim/Corona areas
Speaking of self-serve car washes we have gotten over 5" of rain since 8 AM this morning up here (it's 9:20 now). And it's showing no sign of letting up.
I know-- that's not alot for say, Tennessee-- but it has been dumping!
Okay, back to the thread...
Old 10-13-2009, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by HHR_ROX_CALI
Speaking of self-serve car washes we have gotten over 5" of rain since 8 AM this morning up here (it's 9:20 now). And it's showing no sign of letting up.
I know-- that's not alot for say, Tennessee-- but it has been dumping!
Okay, back to the thread...
What is this thing you call rain?...ah yes I yes I remember during the fall and winter - those dirty grey clouds that "sprinkle" only enough to leave waterspots all over the car two days after the car was washed or waxed

Seriously I hope some of that hits down here in San Diego..we sure could use some
Old 10-14-2009, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Uma
Not sure on the Wifi, LOL. But yes the registration should go well. As soon as you park and get situated, you go and register, that is when you get the goodie bag with all the stuff. We need to get everyone's info so we can keep in touch, more to come. Todd (Uma)
I mentioned WiFi because Tim was asking about feeding live video to the forum, while the G2G was going on. Of course it would probably have to go through something like You Tube. I imagine that a video camera linked to a laptop with a WiFi connection would be the way to go. Just throwing out an idea.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:42 AM

Mike,
That was a no-go for this year at least. We don't have the expertise in that area. Its all good, just show up and have a good time.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by DLVRNIT
Hey Cheri,

Talked to Tim Earlier and the Tags and Signs are Covered ! As Far as Any Responses, Don't Fret, I Feel as if I'm Typing to Myself Sometimes !

See Everyone Soon ,
THANK-YOU Tim! Now I won't have to call everyone "pal" or "buddy"!!
Old 10-14-2009, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by sargechris
THANK-YOU Tim! Now I won't have to call everyone "pal" or "buddy"!!
Hey "Buddy"....what do you mean by that "Pal" comment...????

Quick Reply: 2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs