South Pacific CA, NV, HI

2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 09:10 PM

I've got a rear wiper motor I don't need.

Last edited by JT's HHR; 10-28-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 10-28-2009, 09:48 PM

Hi-jack

Don your alive,and by the way are going this saturday?
Old 10-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by tracy waddell
Don your alive,and by the way are going this saturday?
Saturday will be a blast, can't wait, a Tom's Farm warm up!! I got all kinds of candy, and Ang dropped off her stuff since she will be back east hanging with my southern brethren. See you all soon, Todd (Uma)
Old 10-28-2009, 10:26 PM

That's funny Don, We have certainly removed a few of those haven't we.

Its all good.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:52 PM

I couldnt resist Tim. Sorry, as I posted right after the thread started I have a prior commitment. To jack the thread again, tracy mentioned something about a Bob's Big Boy cruise in Signal Hill on saturdays. Are these regular events?
Old 10-29-2009, 08:07 AM

Todd--you still have the candy?!

Originally Posted by Uma
Saturday will be a blast, can't wait, a Tom's Farm warm up!! I got all kinds of candy, and Ang dropped off her stuff since she will be back east hanging with my southern brethren. See you all soon, Todd (Uma)
To complete the hijack: currently in gorgeous Louisville, having breakfast, waiting for my Irish friend to show up and my other friend to get out of court (he's a lawyer). I love these Louisville accents!

One more week everyone, and hey, anyone need a rear-wiper? I have an extra.

Today: going to slugger museum to get that bat!

I'm a little concerned--I told my sister she could drive Blackie while I was gone.

@
Old 10-29-2009, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
As if the day won't already be filled with activity. I thought if anyone had any left over HHR stuff that they would like to sell or trade with other HHR folks, this might be the place to hook up. Mods that you decided not to go with or stock parts that you have removed. If you have room in your car, why not throw them in the back? I know I have a few things I would like to unload.
I told Larry yesterday, we must call Tim and ask him what to do with parts that were from Charles' car. So this is perfect and we will be bringing "parts".

Marilyn
Old 10-29-2009, 11:58 AM

Great Idea But Where are These Parts Going to Be Put ? Last Year There Was Barely Enough Room for the HHR's and This Year Could Be an Extra 20+ HHR's ! I Would Not Be Looking Forward to Someone Carrying Say a Wiper Assembly or Running Boards Through the Lot Near My HHR ! Bonnie and I Really Hadn't Planed On Parking In a Swap Meet Atmosphere ! I Could Say Even More But Let's Just Say "Bad Idea" !
Old 10-29-2009, 12:26 PM

Hmmm

Originally Posted by DLVRNIT
Great Idea But Where are These Parts Going to Be Put ? Last Year There Was Barely Enough Room for the HHR's and This Year Could Be an Extra 20+ HHR's ! I Would Not Be Looking Forward to Someone Carrying Say a Wiper Assembly or Running Boards Through the Lot Near My HHR ! Bonnie and I Really Hadn't Planed On Parking In a Swap Meet Atmosphere ! I Could Say Even More But Let's Just Say "Bad Idea" !

I say have a little faith dude! I seriously doubt if it will turn swap meet. We will make sure no one gets near your panel with anything remotely dangerous. I'll bring my bazooka. I support the GOOD idea!

Kevin, I have to ask - You write with caps Just about Every Other Word, is this just a style of yours?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by HipHotRod

I say have a little faith dude! I seriously doubt if it will turn swap meet. We will make sure no one gets near your panel with anything remotely dangerous. I'll bring my bazooka. I support the GOOD idea!
I'm on edge enough Don ! Just not to keen on the idea of giving anyone an extra way to accidentally cause damage !

Originally Posted by HipHotRod

Kevin, I have to ask - You write with caps Just about Every Other Word, is this just a style of yours?
Ever since I was in Grade School they complained about me writing in all upper case ! It sure does add to my typing time !

I think they called it O.C.D. .....

Quick Reply: 2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs