South Pacific CA, NV, HI

2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 10:21 AM

I love my pink dice!

Fred, those pix are AMAZING! I even like the one of me! (may I have a copy of that please: angelita@cal.berkeley.edu).

I nominate you as official photographer!

I am still in awe of what a great time we all had--and am thrilled we were invited to have more than one event a year. Tom's is a great place for a show and you could not have asked for a more gorgeous day--and for meeting new people who don't think there is anything wrong with having a little obsession with your car. Made getting at 4.30 am to meet up with Todd, Kris and Tim well worth it!

So Spring for the next one?

@ngelita
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 AM

HI all and props to DON for the on the spot mod. (wiper removal). I'll post pics later today. Don or anyone else with this wiper removal mod...........can or does the water pump still work . if i can make it work ,, I got a mod I will try and post if it works.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by HHRPAT
HI all and props to DON for the on the spot mod. (wiper removal). I'll post pics later today. Don or anyone else with this wiper removal mod...........can or does the water pump still work . if i can make it work ,, I got a mod I will try and post if it works.
Yes, it still works!
(which HHR was yours?)

@
Old 11-08-2009, 11:10 AM

Great pictures and reports from all. I am SO disappointed that we missed the major event of the year due to a work related crisis. Oh well, when you build products that support our soldiers, sometimes you have to make sacrafices.

I saw that there is potential for making Tom's Farm a bi-annual event? VERY COOL! With my busy schedule I need as many opportunities as possible.

Randy
Old 11-08-2009, 11:37 AM

WOW what a time

Many thanks to the So Cal HHR group, you guys and gals really did it RIGHT. I really had a great time and it was great to see the ol group and so many new HHR owners. Tim thank you again for the " HHR Sin City ". I averaged 70 MPH getting home and was able to get 2.5 hours sleep. What a life.
Till next time

See ya down the road
Bud- Harvey
Old 11-08-2009, 12:52 PM

Thanks again for everyone who came. The NorCal Folks are really SoCal folks who happen to live up north. Thank all of you for making the long drive down and maybe next year we can all come up to your stomping grounds and take in some of that beautiful scenery.

Also to all of the people that came after a card was placed on their car, Welcome! and I hope you will come out again for our next event.

It was a blast to put this together and you couldn't ask for better team mates than Kris and Todd. Many other SoCal members contributed their piece of this and made it all come together. I still don't know how I wound up being the MC when I had only planned to say a few words at the end. In the end I was with friends so there was no pressure and it was all good.

I am still smiling too.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:51 PM

Fred- amazing pictures as always.

Bunkie- PLEASE use and abuse the quilt. It was meant to keep in a car and be used. It can go into the washer and dryer.

Todd, Kris and Tim- You did an amazing job. We wish we could have made it.

With any luck we will be at the next one. Please keep sharing pictures, we love seeing them.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:27 PM

tom's

looks and sounds like a very good time had by all!!! i'm planning on making next years get together. if i'l have a hhr, is still up in the air. we will see, later, paul.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:36 PM

Pics

Our sincere thanks to the SoCal group for putting this event together.
Attached Images      
Old 11-08-2009, 03:36 PM

Wow Guys, what a nice day! Everyone was so accommodating and truly made us feel like we were just one club, very cool.To win Dianahs quilt was very special and it always will be!Connie just adores it and has it spread out on the living room sofa to show everyone! I really enjoyed walking around looking over the cars and have to say the one I kept going back to was Tracy Waddells (sp?) .Beautiful and very well presented.To stand out amongst such a great selection I just felt a pat on the back was in order!Special thanks to Tim and his gang for putting this all together and I hope we in the NorCal group can do the same for you folks.Also thanks are in order to Todd,Fred(great pics.)Smilin' Tim and Kevin for being my "Wingman" on the trip( and great dinner) back home.

Quick Reply: 2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs