South Pacific CA, NV, HI

2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by lyntmr61
What are you talking about we have a little bit of time before the meet? Are you doubting the ability of the so cal posters....LOL I am sure there will be more hijacking also.

Kris
Originally Posted by JT's HHR
If we make 6 posts per day up to Nov 6th we would beat that mark by 23 posts
Originally Posted by lyntmr61
See Joe we will at least get last years post status.
Originally Posted by JRACERX
WOW!! I just checked the stats from last year and the thread had 413 post's and 11,474 Views!!! that might be hard to beat!
Of course you all were right, just checked and we beat last years easily! 520 posts and 12,700 views WOW!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:06 AM

Well now that I am able to post something about the weekend all I can say is WOW. Great time and beautiful weather couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Tim and Todd thanks for being my partners in crime here along with the other So Cal crew with out you guys and your all your hard work recruiting new members. Thanks to all that came and made this event our biggest one yet. It was great to see new faces and old friends. Sindy I missed saying bye to you it was great seeing you don't be such a stranger. The Nor-Cal group great showing and support from you. As for a twice a year event not sure we could be as big as our anniversary run but we could throw around maybe just a good g2g. We shall see. Thanks again I think I have finally recouped. Thanks for all the great pictures.

Kris
Old 11-09-2009, 02:19 PM

I sent off an Email to Bob Lutz this morning thanking him for his support for our event at Tom's. Just 52 minutes later I received this response.

You're entirely welcome! These kinds of spontaneous events created by and for enthusiastic owners are exactly the "grass-roots" activities we want to support! Glad it was a success, and I hope it got some favorable attention outside your owner group!

Thanks again everyone who came out and helped make this a successful event!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:12 PM

Toms farm outing

I cant wait for the next get together the best saturday afternoon ive had in a long time, hurry lets have the next one, the greatest people in the world were there, again many thanks. Jay
Old 11-09-2009, 07:07 PM

Well after recooperating from our Tom's Farm Weekend Get-a-Way I thought might post some more indepth thoughts on the SoCal groups efforts!

Starting with the Low-Key g2g at A&J's Burgers on Friday Night ! 8 HHR's in total with Great Weather and even better Food and Company made for a excellent start of our weekend! Being a Veteran of the SoCal Scene () it was nice to see everyone and have some NorCal representation! Fred, Tim and Cathy, Bonnie and I are sure glad you own HHR's as we appreciate your friendships and "ALL" you do for the club ! And as far as the SoCal Scene we just can't say enough Good about "All" of you, "Just Great People that We are Glad to Know and Call Friends" !

Early Birds as Usual.....

On to the 3rd Annual Tom's Farm g2g Event! Our morning started off with the Old trustee HHR not starting! 20 to 25 Turns of the Ignition and just clicks of the relay ! Paused then tried again and Wa-La, we have ignition ! Cruised in at 7:00am and "Let the Fun Begin" ! Much thanks to Tim, Todd, Kris and Angie for there major efforts in organizing the majority off the event ! To Don, sorry for recommending you to Bill for the First Wiper Delete as it Multiplied to 5 Deletes, but Good Things happen to Good People as you Won Half of the Raffle Prizes! Cheri and Dorian, just two outstanding people with one "Clean" Woodie as noted by your Peoples Choice Award ! Having NorCal representation other than Bonnie and I this year was really nice! Fred, Joseph, Bud (Always a NorCal'r we enjoyed Lunch), Tim and Cathy, and Terry and Connie, Scott and Dianah (in Spirit, Cool Quilt) I know it was worth the drive and I think we together represented NorCal pretty well ! And to All of the people or members who showed up, Grumpee, Sindy Dix, Jay, Mike (Smurffinator), Greg (the Sarge), Johnny4eyes, Ken, Bill and Wife, Jason (Damronjr Peoples Choice ), James and Daughter, Jeff Styles and Family, Tracy and all of the rest of you "Name Taggless" members, be proud to know you helped create and participated in the "Premier HHR Event of 2009" !

"Let's Do It Again" ,
Old 11-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Uma

Kevin, thanks for all the props. I wanted to post more thanks yeasterday, but I hit the wall, I was so tired, it finally caught up with me. I didn't get to thank Angie for all her work, Jonny, Cheri and Dorian, Don, Marilyn and Larry, Tracy, etc, etc. Last but not least, special thanks to Sindy and Cheri for getting this whole SoCal thing going!!! Todd (Uma)
Old 11-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by JRACERX
Of course you all were right, just checked and we beat last years easily! 520 posts and 12,700 views WOW!
Joe, I have a special goodie bag waiting for you. Now i have to say Jonny's cookies have disappeared, as well as Angie's rice krispy bars, I am guilty, but they were both great. Thanks you two for the the freshly baked goodies! Todd (Uma)
Old 11-12-2009, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
Joe, I have a special goodie bag waiting for you. Now i have to say Jonny's cookies have disappeared, as well as Angie's rice krispy bars, I am guilty, but they were both great. Thanks you two for the the freshly baked goodies! Todd (Uma)
Cookies??? What cookies ....

Thanks Angie the rice krispy treat was soooo good
Old 11-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by TEB-HHR
Cookies??? What cookies ....

Thanks Angie the rice krispy treat was soooo good
OK most the goodies made it to the bags Todd (uma)
Old 11-12-2009, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
OK most the goodies made it to the bags Todd (uma)
Its all good Todd, the daughter says I look like I'm having a baby and don't need the snacks anyway. I tell her its my 6 pak times a few extra

Quick Reply: 2009 Tom's Farm Cruise Hosted by SoCal HHRs