South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Fall Round-up at Tom's Farms Nov 3, 2007

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Founding Member

The Irish Nachos building right next to the dirt lot on the south end... right where are all parking!

I'm bringing an EZup and extra chairs!
Old 10-30-2007, 09:33 PM

Report on Irish Nachos

For GOD'S sake and mine PLEASE OH PLEASE discribe the smell, aroma, texture, flavor, hot, cool, cold I want to know everthing there is about this product. If anyone wants to bring some to the Modesto HHR Club meeting the following Saturday, I'll give them $25.00. I don't beg offen but man they sound like going through the indignaty of begging. So please consider yourself beggggggggggggggggggggggged.

Have fun and enjoy I really wish I could be there.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
Old 10-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Uma

Did all of you say "Dirt Lot", Tell me it is not that bad! Please! If it is wet, Uma ain't going. I don't mean to be a party pooper but dirt roads or dirt parking lots do not sit well with me. I have never been there so please excuse my stupity..but can't we park in a better spot. I will be there sun willing anyway, but, no dirt would be better, LOL. Todd (Uma)
Old 10-30-2007, 11:45 PM
Founding Member

Well, if we can get into the pavement, we can try to save a few spots. This place fills up and there is allot of activity here. The 'dirt lot' is for overflow.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Uma

Well Sindy, I will be there sun willing, hopefully not on dirt, but, we will deal with it either way! See ya soon, Take care, Todd (Uma)
Old 11-02-2007, 12:25 PM

Uma-Todd, we will be there at 9AM, to scout. I have a sign made in case we change the spot. Look for this with its little tail waving in the breeze:

I know, I know - could we BE any tackier... but hopefully an attention-getter.

I think the lot is packed dirt, but if it's all rutty and ugly, we will try diligently to save some spots on pavement. There is a row over behind the hamburger stand practically on the highway which might fit us perfectly... and not interfere with the cool motorcycles that come in there.... Will bring our EZup just in case, also. Do you have any cones we could take out there with us?

Wish I knew who was coming -
Old 11-02-2007, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by 1HotHHR
For GOD'S sake and mine PLEASE OH PLEASE discribe the smell, aroma, texture, flavor, hot, cool, cold I want to know everthing there is about this product. If anyone wants to bring some to the Modesto HHR Club meeting the following Saturday, I'll give them $25.00. I don't beg offen but man they sound like going through the indignaty of begging. So please consider yourself beggggggggggggggggggggggged.

Have fun and enjoy I really wish I could be there.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! Wish I had a teleporter to send you some grub... hey, it's bad for you anyway, right? But you know how much I love to talk, so I will send you MY impressions in detail after this is over.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:01 PM

Cheri what happy birthday banner did you destroy to make that sign? It should do the trick of grabbing attention, I think it looks great. I really wish we could make it, life just gets in the way sometimes. I am hoping to come to L.A. during Thanksgiving week so maybe we can setup a leftover turkey run and hang out for an afternoon and eat some turkey sandwiches. I just need to make sure I can get the coverage at work.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:44 PM

Oh, that was a result of the bargain bin at Joanne's Fabrics and the bottom of my crafts trunk...

and it's sitting on tent poles in a block of junk wood.

I love it - a leftover turkey run...
Old 11-02-2007, 05:55 PM

Surfer Girl, thanks for the map, that took a lot of work.

Quick Reply: Fall Round-up at Tom's Farms Nov 3, 2007