South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Modesto G2G/HHR Lucas Cruise & HHR Summer Of Fun Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 04:17 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Modesto G2G/HHR Lucas Cruise & HHR Summer Of Fun Meeting

We, along with Craig's NorCalHHRs will be having a Dutch brunch/lunch meeting at Marie Callendars on Saturday December 9th. at 2:00pm.

Topics that will be discussed will be the HHR Lucas Cruise in March here in Modesto, and a tentative HHR Summer Of Fun Poker Rally in the summer of 2007, as well as to share stories about our rides. A photo op will take place following the meeting/lunch.

Anyone who wants to attend please post here or PM me, as I need a head count for the reservation.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:45 PM

Cool Address

Please post address so we can find the spot for the Brunch. If you'd like to post some info at www.NorCalHHRs.net or I can...

Craig
Old 11-11-2006, 10:21 PM

I thought that the second was going to be the day, but I guss that has changed. That's disappointing we were looking forward to meeting new people up north. I also see you changed your mind about posting on this site hopefully you will get more people that way.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:42 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Originally Posted by Flamin'HHR
I thought that the second was going to be the day, but I guss that has changed. That's disappointing we were looking forward to meeting new people up north. I also see you changed your mind about posting on this site hopefully you will get more people that way.
The 2nd was the day, but one of our members wouldn't have been able to make it, and we need as many members there as possible, as nominations for club officers will also be held.

I was looking forward to meeting you too. As long as I know how many ppl will be there, posting it here wasn't that much of a problem as I thought it would be.

The specifics can be found on the club's site, as well as the Calendar at the top, for December.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Founding Member

Mr. B and I plan on going! (providing my company doesnt pull a Saturday overtime work schedule)
Old 11-17-2006, 11:05 PM

Sindy-- look forward to seeing you if you can make it. The Spring run should be good...
Old 11-30-2006, 03:20 PM

I have 8 confirmed HHR's that will be there. We need (or want) a couple more for the Photo Op following the Brunch. I will be submitting a couple of pics from the Photo Op to the ModBee's 'My Favorite Car' section in the Friday paper, and hoping they will change the title to 'Our Favorite Car'!

The more HHR's that will be there, the merrier!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:48 AM

Man I wish I knew the secret to getting some action from the HHR owners in Northern California. It seems no one wants to do car things. I quess if it was saving the red tailed rat or the spotted owl we would get more action. Now thats an idea, lets have a g2G for saving the red tailed rat, but you must drive an HHR to join. Any more ideas would be appreciated. The best part of only having a 8 or so, I'm sure they are the best of the batch, at least in NorCall.
See ya on the 9th

See ya down the road

Bud / Harvey
Old 12-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Founding Member

We're still in. I printed my maps from MapQuest today. I know it's next weekend..... I'm rearing to go!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
We're still in. I printed my maps from MapQuest today. I know it's next weekend..... I'm rearing to go!
If Mr. Stubby is not to inebriated, you can take him with you!

Quick Reply: Modesto G2G/HHR Lucas Cruise & HHR Summer Of Fun Meeting