South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHRs Events

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 02:05 AM

Hey guys the SoCal cobalts guys are having a meet on the 20th and camping overnight in big bear. We are up to almost 30 cars and I wanted to invite an invitation out to our ecotec brothers. I have invited the ION forums the G5's and people from nor cal and vegas. Would really love it if some u HHR drivers came
Old 09-10-2008, 02:06 AM

u cant use chains on them but cables yes
Old 09-10-2008, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by HAVOCSS
Hey guys the SoCal cobalts guys are having a meet on the 20th and camping overnight in big bear. We are up to almost 30 cars and I wanted to invite an invitation out to our ecotec brothers. I have invited the ION forums the G5's and people from nor cal and vegas. Would really love it if some u HHR drivers came
How about some more info on this. Where are you meeting up and what is the plan? Might make a good day trip.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
How about some more info on this. Where are you meeting up and what is the plan? Might make a good day trip.
sorry guys wasn't thinking. here it is and we would love to see u guys

http://www.lsjforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123208
Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 AM

come on guys we want the hhr guys there too
Old 09-13-2008, 02:34 AM

Personal invite to FRISCO’S (Industry, Downey, LONG BEACH)
"My name is Charlie and I am the owner of Frisco’s (www.friscos.com). Frisco’s is an authentically all-American, 50s-era, ‘blast from the past’ diner with carhops, hotrods and burgers beings its strongest features. Since summer is coming up, I am looking to liven things up a little by inviting different car clubs to my locations so they can host their own events on my premises. I’ve been doing this for 25 years and I plan on doing this for another 25! Please call me if you are interested."

This would be fun, but I guess we have to plan in advance w/Charlie. I will volunteer to make contact if there is interest.

I have been to Friscos on many many occasion with my 1969 Nova before I took it off the street for the drags, they do cater to the club and the neighboring businesses allow for their parking lots to be used. Cops patrol frequently and are watchful for any kind of fun on our parts, Not that we would break any traffic laws,,,,,,,,,, right? It's a typical Burger Joint, good food though I always enjoyed my cruise night at Friscos. Joe
Old 09-13-2008, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by HAVOCSS

Sorry can't make the 20th, I will be out to sea that day
Old 09-13-2008, 09:11 PM

Hey, we got the same invitation you did - I posted it quite a while ago.

Maybe we could look into having a duel G2G - balts and HHRs - some day? There are several Frisco's aren't there? What would be a good meet-up spot?
Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by mitzkity

Maybe we could look into having a duel G2G - balts and HHRs - some day? There are several Frisco's aren't there? What would be a good meet-up spot?
AAHHH???.. that was your old post, Sorry! I was just putting in my , I have only been to the one in Downey, I cant say...
Old 09-14-2008, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by mitzkity

i'd be down and i am sure the SCE balts would be

Quick Reply: SoCal HHRs Events