South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHRs Events

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 12:19 PM

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while...I was thinking maybe Julian in October? Apple pies and a couple of local diners.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by BeanWagon
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while...I was thinking maybe Julian in October? Apple pies and a couple of local diners.
I haven't been through that area since the early 90's, when I used to to camp/target shoot in the BLM area by Split Mountain.

1st Saturday of October's booked w/a Car show up in Huntington Beach. That weekend is Apple Days in Julian, Could be crowded. Other Saturdays in October could be busy for me @ work...but you never know..

There are other locals in the San Diego area that should chime in?
Old 09-15-2008, 11:13 PM

clubs

Is there any HHR car clubs in orange county, ca.?
Old 09-15-2008, 11:19 PM

The majority of SoCal HHRs members are located in OC.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Uma

Tracy, we are right around the corner. I live in Anaheim, fullerton. Just keep checking us out, love to see you soon. Todd (Uma)
Old 09-15-2008, 11:29 PM

I just got home from Sonora High out your way!

Welcome to the HHR familia!

@ngelita
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 PM

I grew up in La Habra Beach Blvd. and Lambert took the bus every day in summer to the beach! Now I live in Chino over the hill.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:40 PM

BUMPING THIS UP --- calling all SoCAL HHR owners...

In this thread, always refer to the First post, First page.

Right now, we only have one solid event scheduled, and it's November 8th, at Tom's Farms. So go back to page one and take a good look.

This is OUR birthday party, so-cal-ers, and we would love to have a whole raft of first-timers join us, bring the family, your next-door neighbor, etc.

The weather is usually perfect, the eateries are great, and the strolling is fun on the grounds.

Hope to see you there.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:53 PM

This Might be a Nice thing to do (Kinda Close to X-Mas though) Just the same......it's for the kids!! Let me know, I might go? Maybe, I haven't given it much thought yet... Joe

Car/Bike/Trk #
A Christmas Joy Ride
“Operation: Soulwinner”
Car/Truck/Bike Show Registration
Dec. 20th 2008
To Pre- Register
Go To: ANRA.Com Click Message Board, Click on ANRA Racing News Click Christmas Joy Ride Copy or print Registration, Fill out mail
Register day of event 9:30 a.m.
Name:_________________Address:____________________
Car/Truck/Bike Type:_____________Model:____________Year:_________ _____
*Club:________________*Sponsor:___________________ ___
Registration Fee: $20.00+ (Mail cash or check with Reg, or bring unwrapped new Toy (donation)
*Comments about Car/Truck/Bike:___________________________
__________________________________________________ ________ * ( Optional )
Release and Waiver of Liability
This Event: Operation: Soulwinner, Christmas Joy Ride
I hereby release, waive, discharge and convenant not to sue the promoters. participants, sanctioning organizations or any subdivisions such as prop-erty owners and lessees of premises, any sponser, advertisers, employees, or any Volenteers used to conduct these event(s). I hereby agree to indem-nify and save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability,damage, or cost they may incur arising out of or related in any maner to my attendance at or participation in the event (s) whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise. I hereby assume full re-sponsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to the event(s) whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
I have read this release and waiver of liability agreement, fully understand it’s terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and have signed it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance or guarantee being made to me and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. I acknowledge and agree that failure to witness this agreement shall not affect it’s validty.
All Registration Forms MUST be signed to participate
Print Name_______________________
Sign Name Here________________________
Please Mail Registration By Dec 10, 2008 Thank You
Please mail Registration to:
Bill McNatt, 9500 Forbes Park, Bakersfield, Ca. 93312
more Info call (661) 330-5059
( 1st,2nd,3rd Place Trophy’s will be Awarded in 2 categories, Plaque for Car Club Partici-pation “SHOW CAR/TRUCK” “CAR CLUB” “RACE CAR/BIKE”)
Do you want to be in the Parade yes ______ no _______

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is G.O. everybody
This event is for a really good cause ! I am Coordinating the Car show/ Parade part and would like to raise alot of toys for the Kids. We are helping 9 schools in the Oildale area. All the Children/Family's Have been screened by the District, so the Food and toys DO go to the right Family's. Would like to raise 7,000 toys this year This Show/Parade is Open to All Cars, Bikes, Dragsters, Jr Dragsters, Race Cars ect... ect... Tow it, Haul it, Pull it, or just drive it. The Date is Sat December 20th. Copy a Reg. Form and mail it to me. Or if you want to donate a toy or $$. Grab me at the Track I'LL give you a great big Hug and tell you THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU !!!!! Thanks Everyone G.O.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please bring a new unwrapped toy valued at $20 or more or make a $20 donation. (Make checks payable to Operation: Soulwinner.) What makes this run so unique is not only can you donate your toy that day; you also have the opportunity to see the child receives it that day. WOW!
(Run Begins 10AM Saturday December 20th @ Sonic Drive in 1227 Olive Dr & Roberts Ln.)
I need your help! Through our dedicated team and staff all these children have been screened and referred, ensuring that these children are truly in need. Don’t let a child go without food, or toys this Christmas. There’s nothing like seeing children’s faces light up when they receive a gift, you can fill their hearts with joy. Don’t keep us waiting call me today and let me know what you can do to help this Christmas.
Call 397-0689 For Event Planning Meeting Dates
To secure your organizations booth call Ray Ballard @ 348-1002
Our goal this year is to raise…
7,000 toys, 1,000 Christmas food boxes, and 1,200 hot meals! Together we can bring HOPE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
G.O. Phone: (661) 330-5059
9500 Forbes Park Dr.
Bakersfield Ca. 93312