South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHRs goes legit'

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by JayKWills
I thought that if you had a sticker you were apart of the group doesn't that make you official?
If you think that you are official! Well then you are! That is the thing that at least I am aiming for...I would say that we ARE a car club, but when dues and rules come into effect it changes everything. All of us know better than to do things at gatherings that may make the others look bad, or make us look bad as a group. We are all more mature than that. So whether you show up once a year, or to everything we do, I personally think that you are "Official" Todd(Uma)
Old 04-28-2008, 11:58 PM

I so agree Todd. I am a member of Street Rods Forever ( w/my 46 Ford ) Talk about B.S.! I wouldnt hang out with hardly any of em. I think our crew will get bigger as time goes on. Some organization is a good thing if it facilitates a smooth day out together. Regarding dues, I think I know most of us well enough to say that in the event funds are required we will pool our cash together to accomplish the task. One thought was to get an EZ UP made with the logo to provide a cool shade. Again, we talk it over, decide and handle it.

As far as other cars go, I dont see a problem with on the fly alliances with say, the Cobalt crews, etc. I just wanna make new friends and let this thing evolve as it should.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:22 AM

IMHO we are an infromal fromal club,
Old 10-29-2008, 08:00 PM

i can get them silk screen printed for anyone who would like my buddy owns a printing company does shirts hats u name it. pm me with orders and i will find out the prices and let yall know. he can get the flexfit comfy hats that are real popular to.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by 08hhr
i can get them silk screen printed for anyone who would like my buddy owns a printing company does shirts hats u name it. pm me with orders and i will find out the prices and let yall know. he can get the flexfit comfy hats that are real popular to.
i wouldn't mind a black flexfit hat with the club logo on it, all windows. anyone else down for this? i'm sure it'd be cheaper if we ordered bulk.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Yonash
i wouldn't mind a black flexfit hat with the club logo on it, all windows. anyone else down for this? i'm sure it'd be cheaper if we ordered bulk.
That would be very cool, and definitely a flexfit for sure, no straps!
Old 10-31-2008, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Yonash
I'm In
Old 12-05-2008, 06:36 PM

Hey Ted, i made a copy of the SoCal HHRs logo, and asked a customer of mine to see if he could plasma cut one out of steel as a test piece.It came out great, he made one with the window and the surfboard on top. I would like you to see it. And see what think of it?.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by tracy waddell
Hey Ted, i made a copy of the SoCal HHRs logo, and asked a customer of mine to see if he could plasma cut one out of steel as a test piece.It came out great, he made one with the window and the surfboard on top. I would like you to see it. And see what think of it?.
I would like to see that too. Bring it to the potluck.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by TkHHR
I would like to see that too. Bring it to the potluck.
Ok, I wanna see it, I don't know if I am Ted, Tim or Todd, but I would love to see it, Hope to see you there. Todd (Uma)

Quick Reply: SoCal HHRs goes legit'