South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Socal HHR's Logo/Plaque viewing G2G

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 01:07 AM

I can't log in --- I log in over and over and over...I deleted my cookies and now it just won't recognize me.

oh Cool, it finally let me post... but it keeps asking me to log in. First it says, "Hello Mitzkity. Then it says, "You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features." Makes me FUME, as I log in --- and log in --- and log in again... CRAZEEEEE...and yet I can post!

Last edited by mitzkity; 01-01-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Update on problem
Old 01-01-2009, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
I can't log in --- I log in over and over and over...I deleted my cookies and now it just won't recognize me.

oh Cool, it finally let me post... but it keeps asking me to log in. First it says, "Hello Mitzkity. Then it says, "You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features." Makes me FUME, as I log in --- and log in --- and log in again... CRAZEEEEE...and yet I can post!
Did you change to a new search engine(?) If I switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox I sometimes have that problem, just a thought.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:04 PM

You must have been really bad in 2008 Be sure to post your problem in the Site Development and Help Forum
Old 01-01-2009, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by JayKWills
Did you change to a new search engine(?) If I switch from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox I sometimes have that problem, just a thought.

Something changed when the system admin upgraded a few months ago. If you clear your cookies in IE or Mozilla, This web site acts like a real dipS**t. Seems like you have to login a couple times before things return to normal

Happy new year to everyone!!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:25 PM

I use Firefox only and after the first changeover for the upgrade where I had to log in a few times, no problems since. Make sure you can accept cookies.

Only place I have some issues is on Windows Mobile--but not enough to be annoying.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the new year!

@ngelita...
Old 01-02-2009, 07:31 PM

No, I was having trouble with a website with veryheavy traffic, and I deleted my cookies, browser history, etc. This happens to me every time I leave town and try to post from another PC, and it's very irritating.

Thanks,Hillsdalel, I'll report it properly.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:49 PM

This happens to me every time I leave town and try to post from another PC, and it's very irritating.
You know what they say Cheri, "While the Cats Away the Mice will Play" !

Happy New Year,
Old 01-06-2009, 03:49 PM

So I finally got my camera and the logo/plate together at the same time. As you can see I have done nothing to it yet.

Thanks again Tracy. If you want your own contact him directly.

I have been down with a cold for a few days.

I also re-did my Company Logo again this time with a Chrome Border. The pic does not do it justice. Shamless plug not intended, Kevin.

Last edited by TkHHR; 06-01-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:03 PM

Hope you feel better Tim.
How about a shallow LED light box behind the logo/plate?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by TkHHR
So I finally got my camera and the logo/plate together at the same time. As you can see I have done nothing to it yet.

Thanks again Tracy. If you want your own contact him directly.

I have been down with a cold for a few days.

I also re-did my Company Logo again this time with a Chrome Border. The pic does not do it justice. Shamless plug not intended, Kevin.

I think the chrome border looks alot better, makes it stand out! Gives it more definition. Good job...how hard was it to peel off the old ones? Todd (Uma)

Quick Reply: Socal HHR's Logo/Plaque viewing G2G