Supporting Vendors Promotions, specials, and group purchases by authorized Supporting Vendors ONLY

Turbo Tech Racing Releases Rear Sway Bar

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 02:43 PM

You willing to give me a special birthday price, it's my birthday tomorrow!!.

I will be ordering a Red one in the next few days.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:32 PM

Okay, so I just ordered mine. At this price and with these kinds of endorsements how can I lose? Looking forward to getting it and installing it. It will be the first of the mods I intend for my HHR.

BUT! I have a question... Why in the name of god do merchants force you to "register" with a user name and password before they allow you to buy something? For the life of me I'll never understand the logic behind inconveniencing customers so they can give you their money.

At least some merchants give you the option which I think is a wise business decision, but what do I know? I've only been in business for 20 years and for as long as we've done e-commerce we've never forced this inconvenience on our customers and they seem to actually like it that way.

PS. I hope my little outburst doesn't delay delivery of my new toy
Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Czechman
Okay, so I just ordered mine. At this price and with these kinds of endorsements how can I lose? Looking forward to getting it and installing it. It will be the first of the mods I intend for my HHR.

BUT! I have a question... Why in the name of god do merchants force you to "register" with a user name and password before they allow you to buy something? For the life of me I'll never understand the logic behind inconveniencing customers so they can give you their money.

At least some merchants give you the option which I think is a wise business decision, but what do I know? I've only been in business for 20 years and for as long as we've done e-commerce we've never forced this inconvenience on our customers and they seem to actually like it that way.

PS. I hope my little outburst doesn't delay delivery of my new toy

We do this to allow the customers to come back 1 day or 1 year later, and view all their past orders. You can view tracking progress, tracking numbers, reciepts, etc.

You are entering all your billing/shipping info anyways, along with a phone and email so we can contact you incase something is needed to be spoke about.

The only extra item you need to enter is a password.... Your user name is your email address, so we can email you updates on your order as it is recieved, processed, shipped (with tracking numbers), etc... So I am not sure why this would cause an issue? It should not take more than 5 seconds longer being you have to "register"... Your account is created instantly, we don't make you wait to order after you register...

Just thoughts...
Old 06-03-2009, 04:10 PM

Just ordered mine, looking forward to putting it on. The wait is killing me!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:17 PM

It's an amazing difference....love it.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by TurboTechRacing
We do this to allow the customers to come back 1 day or 1 year later, and view all their past orders. You can view tracking progress, tracking numbers, reciepts, etc.
I guess that would be important to people who buy a lot but it's inconvenient to have to remember a password and user name. As far as checking the status of a current order, many websites will allow you to use your order number alone to access that info.

You are entering all your billing/shipping info anyways, along with a phone and email so we can contact you incase something is needed to be spoke about.
Again, all you need is a name and order number for this.

I am not sure why this would cause an issue? It should not take more than 5 seconds longer being you have to "register"... Your account is created instantly, we don't make you wait to order after you register...
The issue is why do you need to create an account if you don't want an account? Many sites allow to decline any sort of registering and just go in and buy something. It's quicker, you don't have to remember anything, you don't foresee doing any more business with that firm so why have to register? Makes no sense to ever force customers to do anything even if it is registering before they can spend their money.

Hey look, I'm just grousing over a pet peeve. In the end it's the quality of the product and customer service that determines whether or not I come back. If I have to remember the secret handshake to get in I'll just write it down with all the others. You guys make a great product and if I ever need anything you're selling, I'll be back... if I can remember my password.

Peace, out.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Czechman
I guess that would be important to people who buy a lot but it's inconvenient to have to remember a password and user name. As far as checking the status of a current order, many websites will allow you to use your order number alone to access that info.

Again, all you need is a name and order number for this.

The issue is why do you need to create an account if you don't want an account? Many sites allow to decline any sort of registering and just go in and buy something. It's quicker, you don't have to remember anything, you don't foresee doing any more business with that firm so why have to register? Makes no sense to ever force customers to do anything even if it is registering before they can spend their money.

Hey look, I'm just grousing over a pet peeve. In the end it's the quality of the product and customer service that determines whether or not I come back. If I have to remember the secret handshake to get in I'll just write it down with all the others. You guys make a great product and if I ever need anything you're selling, I'll be back... if I can remember my password.

Peace, out.

Thanks for expressing your thoughts and concerns, they will be evaluated.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 PM

Looks great

Just got mine last night and will be putting it on soon. Looks great, very sturdy.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:28 PM

OK-

So I got my Turbotech swaybar. It does go in very easily-fits very nice.

My first impulse is-that the ride seems to be more solid. Somehow-feels smoother -not sure if its just stiffening up the rear end that does that-but I thought it might be a little rougher and it wasnt.

As for cornering-I am still getting used to the different feel. I have to say-that I looked at what is a solid rear end with a factory bar on it-and thought what could it do?

It seems to make the car do a little less left to right sway on worn roads. In the cornering-it somehow feels like the rear end is sitting up more...not as much sag.

I guess that factory rear is really bending and giving more than I thought it would!

Great easy upgrade! Has me wanting to plan my next suspension upgrade=

Any recommendations?

Great product-so far I really like it!

Quick Reply: Turbo Tech Racing Releases Rear Sway Bar