Tires & Wheels Tire and Wheel discussions. What Fits, Show Tires, Custom Wheels

Raised White Letter Tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Banned

Old 05-08-2006, 08:54 PM

Old 05-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Deceased

back in my days when i was younger, we always had white lettering. then the phase went to black out and white in and tire shine to make them look good

if you paint them white, the tire wet will be very hard to do

its old school but cool

try one to see if you like it. or use photoshop to put white letters on one of ur pics or find a tire w white letters and photoshop them in.

goodyear still makes alot of tires w white on them. blue till you wash them. we always had to say, white in or white out

good luck
Old 05-08-2006, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by cj krause
back in my days when i was younger, we always had white lettering. then the phase went to black out and white in and tire shine to make them look good

if you paint them white, the tire wet will be very hard to do

its old school but cool

try one to see if you like it. or use photoshop to put white letters on one of ur pics or find a tire w white letters and photoshop them in.

goodyear still makes alot of tires w white on them. blue till you wash them. we always had to say, white in or white out

good luck
CJ...if you look closely at the photo of my car that I posted in original post, I used my Paint Shop Pro program and put the RWL tires on there. Maybe I should have pointed that out. Talked to boyfriend...going to try the white stuff to see if I like the look. If I do, I'll find the Goodyear Eagles and have them put on the car. If I don't, we'll cover up the white and be done with it...and save me a bunch of money on tires for now. Thanks for the info.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Deceased

i am old
that is tooooooooooooo small
no way can i see it

you could buy a very small roller at an arts and craft store and roll the top of the letters to paint them.

i might paint mine bright silver instead of white

i have Goodyear Eagle GP-H's and love them,,, hold the road so shaggy can boogy especially in the turns

Shaggy loves turns now alot,,, there is this one shamrock off 75 to go to NW highway... if there is no one there, i can get it from 30 to 80 to 90 by the time i get to the middle of the street.

one hauling nice curve,,, all in I gear. i shift alot between I and D when i drive when i am having fun.